Best Music For To Drown Out Karaoke Sounding Singers In Chiang Mai's Outdoor New Year Bashes

It is again this time of year when one can hear the loud Karaoke Sounding Singers Warbling and Wobbling Off Key.

They think they sound great, so they have their PA Systems up FULL tilt, and the sounds are almost indescribable.

Suffice to say, many of these singers sound like they are a bit loaded, and back in their favorite Karaoke joint, singing off key to some couch babes who are counting the minutes,

And their tips.

But, you may like it when you are there, although I do not,

And I like it even less when I am trying to do something in my house, in my living room, or,

In my study, and have to hear these unrecognizable sounds and somewhat human vocalizations wafting in through my concrete walls.

It is THAT loud.

There is really no solution which will block out these crooners, but you can only mask it,

Like Glade air freshener on passed wind, it does not cure, but only alleviates part of the symptoms.

What I do is to play some good music suitably loud so that I cannot really hear too much coming in from outside.

I can't play Rock, obviously, because this would drive me doubly nuts.

So, I just choose what cows seem to prefer, and which stimulates them most to lactate at the highest rate:

Mozart, piano, or anything Mozart.

I find I can turn this up to a respectable number of decibels and I can tolerate it for at least a couple of hours,

Like the cows but no milk.

Therefore, since we still seem to be in the middle of this winter holiday season, judging by the number of singing parties I count at night on the weekends, and the drums apounding,

*I WONDER what you use to do what I do with Mozart.

You might want to add a link or two so that we others can try out what you use, and see if it works for us.

This is what you need, Lemmy playing like a man possessed,

The mayhem starts at 1:45, enjoy,

Very nice, and that might work.

But also, I was listening and around 11:40 you get the Jimi Hendrix Electric Lady Land effects, or maybe it was Axis Bold as Love. Definitely the same sound effects.

But yes, this is far, far, better than what I here now from outside.

And it is getting LOUDER at 10:51pm, if this is even possible.

It is coming from some MooBaan out in the jungle about 400 meters from my house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8XEyHHr2K8&feature=player_detailpage#t=12

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/j8XEyHHr2K8?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A bit of Puccini - maybe they will see the irony of Madame Butterfly especially if you are located in Pattaya .

Edited by xen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8XEyHHr2K8&feature=player_detailpage#t=12

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/j8XEyHHr2K8?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A bit of Puccini - maybe they will see the irony of Madame Butterfly especially if you are located in Pattaya .

THANKS! for this great find on YouTube!

Truly beautiful.

Who needs irony, for a while, while watching this?

More booming drums in the Jungle, again this Sunday.

A very simple but disturbing beat.

Written by a Moron for people who do not really listen to music,

So much as to repetitive machine created amplified thumping sounds.

But I have BMV2; Ach Gott, vom Himmel sieh darein amplified too.

Just enough to drown out the thumping.

Another ruined quiet Sunday, but a chance to play Bach really loud.

Who cares about the tinnitus relief.

Which would have been an added side benefit,

If I had it.