Hello TV People, I too Need Some Useful Analysis, About Kahn's Query In Reverse

MrGaoMungGawn

Like the TV member "Kahn de" who posted here, I too have never had a farang girl friend, but unlike Kahn de, I have never had the inclination to flirt with farang girls.

My hope is that some members, especially the farang girls, can enlighten me about what they would think of a farang in Thailand actually flirting with them.

Also, would it not be odd for either a woman or man farang to come all this way, only to not enjoy the excitement of meeting and having a few long term relationships with the local Thai people?

I think I first felt this way many years ago, before I had a real girlfriend.

I just sort of began having Asian girlfriends.

And there were not foreign girls where I lived.

So I did not miss them then.

Now though, after coming to Thailand, I do see how nice the farang girls are.

And I would like to get to know some of them,

Maybe even have a little fun with them.

But, I don't even know how now,

Having never had this experience in my life.

When I was in my teens, I was too busy studying and being at an all boys school to have time for girls.

Now, it seems that this chance has really passed me by.

I am curious to know what it would be like,

And since I am a farang, it is really not too unnatural for me to want to try a farang woman,

I just think that I am so different from them in most of my world view, eating and living habits,

That we would have so little in common, and she might get tired of me because I do not share so much of her western culture.

What is a lonely Asian farang to do?

Again, help from you girls would be kindly appreciated,

Thank you.

Mr Gao.

The 'Farang girls' are probably not missing out on a lot here.

Certainly the young western women I know in Thailand don't seem to be going short on dates.

I note the "young" qualifier.

However I've heard such comment: "the odds are good but the goods are odd".

5) Not to post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling.Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Closed