20 Year Old Swedish Woman claims sexual assault by Thai Musician

Rimmer

This headline should have read:

20 Year Old Swedish Girl Raped by Thai Musician

Where I come from; a 20 year old female is still just a "girl" . . . . . and it sounds very plausible that she was taken advantage of by a man who knew her Dad well - and hence she trusted this man.

If that was my daughter; this musician wouldn't be playing anything ever again ! ! ! !

bah.gif

This is I think the third swedish female that has been raped in either pattaya or phuket. what's with these women? are they so gulliable tghat they trust anyone? and the father? what kind of father lets his 20 year old daughter out by herself in pattaya? they will never learn!

• Like 1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This headline should have read:

20 Year Old Swedish Girl Raped by Thai Musician

Where I come from; a 20 year old female is still just a "girl" . . . . . and it sounds very plausible that she was taken advantage of by a man who knew her Dad well - and hence she trusted this man.

If that was my daughter; this musician wouldn't be playing anything ever again ! ! ! !

bah.gif

This is I think the third swedish female that has been raped in either pattaya or phuket. what's with these women? are they so gulliable tghat they trust anyone? and the father? what kind of father lets his 20 year old daughter out by herself in pattaya? they will never learn!

Eumm, What kind of father does not let his daughter go wherever she pleases to go when she's 20?? All over 18 should not need over protective parents, and those parents who can't let their little birds try their wings will get the most revolting and lying child's of all... Honesty and acceptance of children growing up will last longer in the long run, and parents will gain more respect and their kids will let them in closer on their lives...

A girl can be unlucky and get raped anywhere. Stockholm Sweden is not the safest place to be out at night, should he not let his 20 years old daughter go out in the night with friends?? When is the proper age according to you? Perhaps better wait til she's 30 and married, right?

Honestly, I am surprized at the fact that there are no more incidents like this being reported, because I see those european girlies getting $#itfaced to then voluntarily throw themselves in the caring arms of those "oh, so cool" Thai Rasta Beach Boys and Carabao-Style performers (regardless on how much they suck on guitar or vocals) all over the place, may it be Pattaya, Phuket, Samui or Koh Phangan. You play with fire, you might get burned... As simple is that.

Quite often when one gets so drunk they don't remember the whole truth, nothing but the truth, they feel obligated to fabricate a story so they can cast the blame on someone else, escaping the fact that the were totally out of their tree to begin with, not remembering a thing, ashamed, hungover, looking to make them the poor little ones (In many cases) especially a 20 year old, staying with Papa, I'm sure he was worried all night, mad as hell (what yea goin to say, what's yea goin to do)...

Not saying she wasn't druged or taken advantage of, there is a good possibility of that happening, him sending a sms, one would think she had agreed and he is just sharing...

Hey what do I know, 5 wives, 30 live-ins, drugged and drunk half of my life and that's before I moved to Thailand...

Still rehearsing, looking for the mutual chemistry, quit going to bars years ago, found out safe sex in in the palm of your hand...May the force be with us all...

post-51002-0-12071500-1388918340_thumb.j

• Like 2

I see the apologist conspiracy theorists are already crawling out of the woodwork.

Sex without consent is RAPE! I am sure she has the sms message to prove this.

Please use the facts instead of cherry picking and deliberately omitting details. Her father may be a TVF member.

I don't like to say this, but being in Pattaya, 20 yrs old and drunk and asking a Thai to take her home almost looks like implied consent.

Edited by BlueSkyCowboy

Honestly, I am surprized at the fact that there are no more incidents like this being reported, because I see those european girlies getting $#itfaced to then voluntarily throw themselves in the caring arms of those "oh, so cool" Thai Rasta Beach Boys and Carabao-Style performers (regardless on how much they suck on guitar or vocals) all over the place, may it be Pattaya, Phuket, Samui or Koh Phangan. You play with fire, you might get burned... As simple is that.

Quite often when one gets so drunk they don't remember the whole truth, nothing but the truth, they feel obligated to fabricate a story so they can cast the blame on someone else, escaping the fact that the were totally out of their tree to begin with, not remembering a thing, ashamed, hungover, looking to make them the poor little ones (In many cases) especially a 20 year old, staying with Papa, I'm sure he was worried all night, mad as hell (what yea goin to say, what's yea goin to do)...

Not saying she wasn't druged or taken advantage of, there is a good possibility of that happening, him sending a sms, one would think she had agreed and he is just sharing...

Hey what do I know, 5 wives, 30 live-ins, drugged and drunk half of my life and that's before I moved to Thailand...

Still rehearsing, looking for the mutual chemistry, quit going to bars years ago, found out safe sex in in the palm of your hand...May the force be with us all...

Eeeeeew.....to much information!!!

• Like 1

In Pattaya again, again and again. Why Oh Why do so many young farangs go to Pattaya, like their not aware of the extreme dangerous situations awating them there like this? The second worse place to be is Patong, the criminal element is very high in both of these places, just waiting to take advantage of you.

I see the apologist conspiracy theorists are already crawling out of the woodwork.

Please use the facts instead of cherry picking and deliberately omitting details. Her father may be a TVF member.

I don't like to say this, but being in Pattaya, 20 yrs old and drunk and asking a Thai to take her home almost looks like implied consent.

Rape is an agression....sexual as it is...

So you mean that if you were very drunk, and told someone to bugger off, that would almost look like an implied consent for agression.....physical as it would be...

Please folks get a hold of yourselves.

Principles:

Innocent until found guilty

Proof of crime committed

Courts, judget etc conclude with a verdict not the Mob

Common Sense:

Regardless of age or sex do not put yourself in a position of being out of your wits.

Reality:

I live in Denmark which is not too far from Sweden. Scandinavia has it's strong sides. Your are owned and

taken care of by the "system" which works reasonably well in Scandinavia.

However this system does not apply outside Scandinavia and especially not in Pattaya Thailand.

Personnel:

This is a terrible personnel tragedy for the 20 year old girl. She need care and help in order to get on with life.

She will not get this in Thailand as her father should well know.

The musician, I know nothing about this man. I will not judge him until he is proven guilty. If proven

guilty then I will comment on the measure of punishment.

Note: I know Thailand has it's limitations especially the judicial system. However it's the Thai system like it or

not.

• Like 1

Rape is an agression....sexual as it is...

So you mean that if you were very drunk, and told someone to bugger off, that would almost look like an implied consent for agression.....physical as it would be...

What if he was drunk as well, and together in a drunken stupor they decided to make the two headed beast? Then he feels guilty in the morning because it's his friend's daughter. So he sends an apology SMS, but the daughter is freaked out by what happened and/or the father found out about it by reading her SMS and forced her to go to the police.

Since we have so little info about the story so far, anything is possible.

The 28 year old bartender, serving a group of soldiers across the street from the base, after the bar closed they all went over to the base and drank and closed up the bar/party there. The bartender went home that morning and a week later charged the group of men for raping her, but she could not remember who or when they raped her, but she was sure she was raped by at least one guy. The 4 guys were arrested and charged with rape.....

I don't think this sort of thing is fair at all.

I was abused by a group of people, 17 years ago, in a place I don't remember over a thing I can't recall, but I am sure I am totally incapacitated by that terrible event and I need to charge all 67 people at the meeting that I may have been at and collect damages for their unknown actions.....

similar?

What in hell is a supposily not prostitute swedish girl doing on the huntingground of men, stay

home lady and do not go to Walking street and it´s bars... It is not for you.....

I think they are just stupid these western girls sitting in bars, LOOKING, photographing and making videos to take home to

i.e. Sweden and on parties sitting there critizising the men that "got away"......

Glegolo

Agree....there are places that a young, single, blonde western girl just should not go to.....Pattaya walking street is one.....no discrimination meant...simply common sense.....even it is not so common!

In Pattaya again, again and again. Why Oh Why do so many young farangs go to Pattaya, like their not aware of the extreme dangerous situations awating them there like this? The second worse place to be is Patong, the criminal element is very high in both of these places, just waiting to take advantage of you.

90% of farang tourists are in those areas so 90% of the crimes against them are going to take place in those areas, it doesnt mean they are more dangerous then anywhere else

Edited by phycokiller

Swedish Laws - No Condom = Rape - Consensual or Not - Just ask Assange.

Just a matter of time before the law reaches these shores. Just like the drug laws, drinking and driving, smoking in public etc.

I'm surprised how the Swedish are able to reproduce then

Never heard about this law.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Eeeeeew.....to much information!!!

Your so right, sometimes shooting from the hip when one is old, can prove to be over the top...

Sorry about that...

After I sent, I also realized it...

I admit, embarrassed, been many times, under the influence of alcohol, that I have been forced to have sex or take part in physical affection, by women with women. In my sober state I never would have with them and infact, to many of them, I have rejected them for months. But like men, they wait for the opportune moment to attack while I am drunk.

I wake up, embarassed and get on with life. I am an adult and take responsibility for my decisions and actions.

It took many steps and events, most while i was sober, that lead to me being in that bed with that woman. Same with this girl and her father. Many incorrect decisions where made prior to this 'rape' happening that is the only thing we know for sure. The rest are just stories and interpretations of what really happened.

Conversely, when completely drunk women starting making out with me I hv to politely refuse.

Can I ask....

How do you know she didnt consent... Forgetting is not an excuse.... so be careful when throwing the tactless comment about apologist... and BTW... its a very childish of you to condemn beforehand.... Perhaps take your own advice?

Edited by thhMan

Could it be that she was slipped the mickey ( rohypnol) to get her unresponsive and do his

deed? there is a lot of it going around everywhere around the world now days... but to send

an sms and to boast about it? assuming this is true, this is a new low in any one book...

Yes, she likely did get 'rohid'. The guy was only a musician, and its use is very common as a drink spicer in LOS, with or without peoples knowledge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgou4ZHqAZY time stamp 9:30 -9:55 for typical tourist usage. I lived around there 5 years rolleyes.gif .

However, one should be aware that there is hell of a lot stronger stuff than Rohypnol kicking around Walking Street these days...

Scopolamine for instance - has already surfaced in both Pattaya and Phuket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQ8PWYnu04 - You'd never know what hit ya.

be ye elucidatedcoffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif

Drinking excessive amounts of alcohol can lead to memory loss and black outs.

We've all hit our limit before, only to be told what stupid antics we have done the following day.

I don't think "Walking street" is suitable for any young farang ladys

(source: www.drugfree.org)

• Like 1

Facts are written in the news article.. maybe you should stop calling people conspiracy theorist and go back to the sheep pen.

Can I ask....

How do you know she didnt consent... Forgetting is not an excuse.... so be careful when throwing the tactless comment about apologist... and BTW... its a very childish of you to condemn beforehand.... Perhaps take your own advice?

Says who? another apologist?

Did it state anywhere that she consented? if she had why would her father go to the police?

do you always protect the guilty? even when they seem to admit guilt? sorry.gif

Could it be that she was slipped the mickey ( rohypnol) to get her unresponsive and do his

deed? there is a lot of it going around everywhere around the world now days... but to send

an sms and to boast about it? assuming this is true, this is a new low in any one book...

As well as plain stupid!

He may just as well gone strait to the police and told them he's a rapist!!

• Like 1

This is a very sad situation that the young lady has got her self in. I have no idea how to protect the young and vulnerable tourist girls from molestation (and worse) After all the police here seem to be re-active rather than pro-active, I guess there is more T-Money in the second option ?

Perhaps it needs an expanded school curriculum ?

• Like 1

This is a very sad situation that the young lady has got her self in. I have no idea how to protect the young and vulnerable tourist girls from molestation (and worse) After all the police here seem to be re-active rather than pro-active, I guess there is more T-Money in the second option ?

Perhaps it needs an expanded school curriculum ?

What a daft post?

You "have no idea how to protect the young and vunerable" and "perhaps it needs an expanded school curriculum"?

So in the west where people have "expanded school curriculums" the same does not occur?blink.png

Youre of course 110 % right here.

As for now there is only a person claiming another person for rape. Nothing is proved, no part of any investigation is available, no court has handled the case and no person is found guilty af anything. So hold your horses for a while.

And why would a person send a sms to a person he had raped last night??? And why would a relatively known person (as a musician in a well known bar) rape anyone he knew both the father and the very person herself very well??? There would be no way in the world to get away with that, no way at all!

I wont judge anyone - but this case could be a little fishy.....

Not fishy at all. It's the new world order we're in, where a rapist has to provide an sms confession to the victim if they didn't know they were raped.

Please folks get a hold of yourselves.

Principles:

Innocent until found guilty

Proof of crime committed

Courts, judget etc conclude with a verdict not the Mob

Common Sense:

Regardless of age or sex do not put yourself in a position of being out of your wits.

Reality:

I live in Denmark which is not too far from Sweden. Scandinavia has it's strong sides. Your are owned and

taken care of by the "system" which works reasonably well in Scandinavia.

However this system does not apply outside Scandinavia and especially not in Pattaya Thailand.

Personnel:

This is a terrible personnel tragedy for the 20 year old girl. She need care and help in order to get on with life.

She will not get this in Thailand as her father should well know.

The musician, I know nothing about this man. I will not judge him until he is proven guilty. If proven

guilty then I will comment on the measure of punishment.

Note: I know Thailand has it's limitations especially the judicial system. However it's the Thai system like it or

not.

Welcome to reality