Can you recommend a good value apartment for 10k pm or less?

Shoeboat

Requirements...

Not far to a BTS/MRT station - or a klong boat stop. (Just thought of that, been here years and always overlook the canals)

Gym & Pool

Housekeeping or maid/laundry service

In an area with a nearby market and plenty of places to eat cheaply

Decent WIFI

Secure & safe etc..

Would be great if...

I can get a 1 bedroom for that much.

Or a kitchen.

Has a balcony.

It's own eatery.

Don't wanna deal with no agents.

Cheers SB

I don't think there's any BTS or MRT in that area but I might be wrong.

I should also mention that I know most of the links and websites but I'm after personal recommendations.

In the case of a personal recommendation of an apartment/condo or area as suggested above. Give me a station and i'll just head on out there and look around.

Thanks i'll try that last one.

I've lived in 3 different apartments in On Nut over the years and new apartments are going up all the time.

Soi 77 will be gridlock very soon. I did look at a new one today on Soi 50 but it's out of my range.

Keep 'em coming...

There are basic studios near Ari BTS for 10k or less. But that includes none of the extras.

Apartments, Mo Chit has some condos for 11-13k with gym/pool/separate bedroom. U-delight is the name.

For reference, I used to live in Ari in a condo with everything on your list except maid service, and it cost 15k.

Edited by celso

The pool is a stretch, surely will be much older building. Try off Pacharatbampen soi 7, Racahapisek Huay Kwang. Building is ok, run down a bit. About 6k, not to my liking personally. I've seen a few farangs in and out of the place. You an ask at the desk and also go to each building which have a notice board.

Be certain about pool access. Ask.

SaranNuch appears a 5k room, additional 6k for amens = 11, no bargain esp for OnNut. You could get a health club membership for less than 6, but the place looks nice. On Nut is a bit out of cbd though. Do not see claning svcs listed.

Edit: oh, serviced. No. Ha, good luck for 10k. Dreamer. Wifi is always extra as well. U Delight appears as "concept" on site. No way they will be 5k, may not even be let directly.

5k, maid service, pool, gym, near mass transit. I can tell you from experience that you are totally dreaming. Use DD property app and call sellers and ask for a lease. We have a rockin' little flat by my critical standards. Of those desires, we only have: close mass transit, decent location in general, good floor, nice building (a bit old but quite ok), Internet. No maids, gym or pool (yeah right). We are in a flat.

You will need to lease a condo to get a pool and imo you wont get maid service unless you are paying big money in a condo situation or in a serviced apartment. In the latter case, I think you are looking at a minimum of 13k.

Edited by fifthcolumn

U-Delight in On Nut.

Their Web site requires flash. No data if ur on Android. Anyone know the prices? BTW, I find the studios at UCE Place very nice, quiet, friendly, and only B5k. Anyone know similar with a balcony? QUIET is important ;-)

Most are sublet privately for about 10k a month.....the pool is good.

• Like 1