Statues & Other Still Life Photography

Tywais

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only way, without ability to fly, to take a front image of the Phuket's Big Buddha, is to take it 8 kilometers away from Khao Khad viewpoint. Unfortunately image quality suffers quite a bit.

IMG_4899.JPG

Cap Canaveral in Thailand;cheesy.gif

I shot that photo during our big journey ( my friend khun_Seut & me ) on MTB during august 2011;

it is or was because I passed there two years after and didn't saw it on road 348 going to Aranyaprathet or road 33 from Aranyaprathet to Sa_Kaeo ; I think it's on road 33

p8150010.jpg

Just cant re size to the same as above. Or Jims pics.. In fact ize gettin a little hissed of....Tried other Photo things only to D/Load a load of rubbish games n things, even from Thaiways suggestions.w00t.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif1zgarz5.gif

Well, Ace, they open up just fine, when clicked on, so don't see the problem wink.png .... but purple haze in the next image, is a bit too much! whistling.gif

Have some glowing lights! tongue.png

Nathon%2BLent%2BFest%2Band%2BMaenam%2Bbe

Wat Bulapha Philam, Roi Et city

attachicon.gif_DSC2898 (Copy).JPG

Reported to be the largest standing Buddha in Thailand.

That's interesting, yes they usually are laying down, but not fully understanding the culture of Buddhism ... never really thought about it! wink.png

I missed read your point about being the largest! so edited previous comment! whistling.giffacepalm.gif

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

She's not small!

Archived