Chiropractor

Randell

Does any one know of any Chiropractic service here in CR I read that there is one in a hospital in Chiang Mai but would rather not have to drive there. As I am sure to need more than one adjustment. Local massage isn't doing what's necessary unfortunately and need some manipulation. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Randell

There is Traditional Chinese Medicine doctor in Rajabaht University. He is Korean but studied in China. He does Chinese chiropractice. It might be worth a try. I heard some good reference about him but never had need to see him. If you want, send me a private message and I will give his contact info at the school.

Try the acupuncture centre at Mae Fah Luang University Hospital. I got a miraculous back cure there and so did my son. An American called Greg and a new guy from Taiwan (I think). Very reasonable price. Registration takes some time but you won't need to go twice!

For anyone who might be interested, His name is Dr. Lee.

Correction, he teaches at Mae Fah Luang not Rajabaht.

His patient service hours are limited due to class commitment. You can call him and find out the hours.

Edited by metisdead
Phone number removed.