Looking for squash partner

Brightonman

Hi all

I am looking for a squash partner (or badminton/table tennis). I have not played for a few months and am getting very unfit.

If there is anyone in Bangkok who would like a game do drop me a line. I live in Onnut and work in Asok, so anywhere around the Sukhumvit BTS line would be ideal.

I have played at the Ambassador hotel on Soi 24 which costs about 300 baht an hour and Piyarom club, which is a bit more expensive as you have to join and pay monthly, but has very good facilities.

I am probably fairly low level due to lack of fitness but hope to improve with regular games.

You can contact me on grahamhibbins at gmail dot com

Cheers

Graham

Graham, have a look through the Sports Forum as that request has come up a few times and you might find a player there.

I'm a squash player, but not in Thailand ATM.

David48 cowboy.gif

I have already searched for squash and did find one or two potential players, but one had moved to Pattaya, one hasn't replied, and the other is very busy with work.

Therefore I decided to put up another ad to see if any new players were around.

Graham

• 1 month later...

I'm down to play ping pong or racquetball . I am available daily as well I live near thonglor Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Hi,

I am available to play racket ball, squash, badminton and tennis. I play the latter 3 fairly regularly anyway, but would like to give racquetball a go if you know the rules perhaps you can show me how to do it?

I am a member of the raquet club on suk 49. Best time for me to play is 6 am most days a week, although i play badminton Mondays and Fridays at that time.Can play most evenings as well.

Anyone send me a PM if interested. I would say intermediate level at all 3, perhaps slightly above that at badminton.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Still looking for a regular squash partner. Preferably someone who is able to play daytimes. My number is: 0811 387 639

I move to BKK in a few weeks and was looking to get back into squash. I can't do daytimes unfortunatelym but I will be working in Asok and (most likely) living in On Nut too.