Mobile Phone Problem

thaisabai

I have a one2call simm card and I am usually connected to TH GSM.

the battery on my Ericsson phone used to last 4-5 days, now it suddenly empies in a day.

I have noticed that I am receiving many messages (sometimes every 5 minutes) in Thai.

all I can read is BIG BROTHER, THE WINNER, THAI TV.

this seems to be the reason why my battery goes so quickly. Is there any way to stop these messages?

another request for help. when I top up my one2call card with 300Baht, the expiry date moves forward 1 month. since I am leaving the country next week and still have over 1000 Baht on my card valid until July, I would have to input 3 more 300 Baht cards to make sure the minutes are still valid to October when I return.

is there a way to re activate my account once the minutes are expired?

thanks for your help

Peter

another request for help. when I top up my one2call card with 300Baht, the expiry date moves forward 1 month. since I am leaving the country next week and still have over 1000 Baht on my card valid until July, I would have to input 3 more 300 Baht cards to make sure the minutes are still valid to October when I return.

yes - grab a 1000bht fill card.

No one once the number expires - will be thrown back into the available number pool.

No one once the number expires - will be thrown back into the available number pool.

With regard to the messages you are getting, just call the 12call call center ( call 1175 I think ) and tell them that you are getting all these "flash messages" and they will block them for you.

The same thing happend to me 3 months ago. I got a new phone sent to me from the UK and it was locked to Orange, went to MBK to get it unlocked and then I started getting all these messages. I guess whoever unlocked thought that I'd like to be signed up to this service!

Another thing to bear in mind is that most of these messages are for competitions i.e. win an ipod etc. etc. If you reply you find you are charged an entry fee debited from your pre paid balance.

wave

just give someone your sim card and a few hundred baht and ask the to use now and again provided u want to keep your number, or just get a new sim when you return