Friendy jokes about nationality

CryWolf

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q: How does a Scotsman find a sheep in tall grass?

A: Very satisfying.

If you keep posting about sex between humans and animals someone is going to get the wrong idea.

Not a word about sex in my post.. you dirty mind ;)

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

If you keep posting about sex between humans and animals someone is going to get the wrong idea.

Not a word about sex in my post.. you dirty mind wink.png

You posted two animal and human sex jokes in one thread. I think that's enough don't you? Skip the

pedantics. I got the tee shirt.

post-187908-0-43104700-1389775276_thumb.

You posted two animal and human sex jokes in one thread. I think that's enough don't you? Skip the

Can you hook me up with a t-shirt like that? It seems i'm out of toilet paper

You posted two jokes about bestiality. Not all of us find that funny. I personally am offended by it.

You posted two jokes about bestiality. Not all of us find that funny. I personally am offended by it.

So can I post the blown seal joke ?

• Like 1

So can I post the blown seal joke ?

Why would you think I would know?

I'm actually offended that you are offended!!! But because i'm such a nice and positive guy i wil give you my deepest appologies!!

Personally i thing people get offended way to easily. I'm sometimes afraid to open my mouth because some fragile hippie takes offence

• Like 2

ha-ha aveabeeror2 you fail, have a look at your own English mate (Your a second generation convict)

documentry - what is this? - documentary

pommie street - what? - pommy street

english - You failed epically - Its English, with a capital "E" You fool

And you say you have better English skills than me, LMFAO

Pommie is correct. Seeing as you didnt read correctly, I was talking about people, not the fruit. One slight typo does not excuse your slanderous comments.

ha-ha aveabeeror2 you fail, have a look at your own English mate (Your a second generation convict)

documentry - what is this? - documentary

pommie street - what? - pommy street

english - You failed epically - Its English, with a capital "E" You fool

And you say you have better English skills than me, LMFAO

U can put your dictionary away now mate, eye was useing the american way of spelling.

A bit of advice, "people in glass houses shouldn't thrown stones"

I didn't join this forum to argue,

Peace my brother... thumbsup.gif

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

I'm actually offended that you are offended!!! But because i'm such a nice and positive guy i wil give you my deepest appologies!!

Personally i thing people get offended way to easily. I'm sometimes afraid to open my mouth because some fragile hippie takes offence

"I personally",not "I somebody else" then!!!

• Like 1

Keep these jokes coming, personally I luv 'em, actually I find them hilarious.

If easily offended, dont read this thread.

We aint all 80 year old coffin dodgers with no sense of humour wasting our live away in the nether regions of the kingdom.

Wolfie, keep the jokes coming.

New blood is just whats needed on this forum.

We aint all 80 year old coffin dodgers with no sense of humour wasting our live away in the nether regions of the kingdom.

I agree with you. I would only suggest that Thai Visa put up a warning that if one is offended by bestiality jokes or age discrimination jokes they should skip this category.

Maybe you could start a new forum called, "Tasteless peoples place." Where people would be welcome to accuse other nationalities of sex with animals or calling their elders, "coffin dodgers."

I agree with you. I would only suggest that Thai Visa put up a warning that if one is offended by bestiality jokes or age discrimination jokes they should skip this category.

Maybe you could start a new forum called, "Tasteless peoples place." Where people would be welcome to accuse other nationalities of sex with animals or calling their elders, "coffin dodgers."

I did nothing of such kind... Maybe you should start a forum for the lonly people with multiple disorders

I did nothing of such kind... Maybe you should start a forum for the lonly people with multiple disorders

The post was not addressed to you. So when you wrote, "I did nothing of such kind" I didn't say you did.

I can only assume you have never played rugby (proper rugby that is, none of this league rubbish).

Get into the clubhouse afterwards and be thrilled and amazed (or in your case offeneded by the non PC songs) join in the singalong to such favourites as Zulu Warrior, join in the fun and games of "dance of the flamming <deleted>"

No room for shrinking violets in the clubhouse, none of your Kalifornian PC rubbish, all ages and colours joining in and taking part, none offended, if easily offended, head off and play girly boy football (or soccer as you yanks call it), even worse girly boy league.

As for beastility jokes, we all know "incest is best", wouldnt want to shock you so wont post any non PC jokes.

The post was not addressed to you. So when you wrote, "I did nothing of such kind" I didn't say you did.

You're right you didn't.. Guess I misread that one. Sorry for that...

But a better warning would be 'if you don't like jokes, keep away from the joke forum'

So because it is a joke you can violate numerous posting rules on Thai visa?

To respect fellow members.

Not to post in a manner that is vulgar, obscene or profane.

Not to flame fellow members.Flaming will not be tolerated. 'Flaming' is defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, to launch personal attacks, to insult, or to be hateful towards other members. This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger.

Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Edited by thailiketoo