1st night in BKK. Nightlife experts GTFIH

MedellinHeel

Ok so I need some recommendations.

Looking for some clubs play hiphop, r&b, top40 which has a decent dance floor with people dancing. My timing is pretty bad (Sun-early week)

Also I am staying at Asok BTS, what is a good place to take dates near by? (cheapish, live music, etc)

Thanks

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well without knowing your demographic it is hard to suggest ,

Mixed bag in the music selection I must say , Bangkok Beat is ok on Soi 7 with live and house , was last year .

I never go tight-ar#e , just pay for the enjoyment , only live one time !

• Like 2

Slim's at RCA is big and plays lots of hip hop at the weekends. Unfortunately no dance floor, for some reason Thai's don't like them. The only place I ever find clubs with dance floors are in tourist clubs, which are full of hookers.

Edited by celso

Slim's at RCA is big and plays lots of hip hop at the weekends. Unfortunately no dance floor, for some reason Thai's don't like them. The only place I ever find clubs with dance floors are in tourist clubs, which are full of hookers.

Some of these hookers got some pretty good moves though.

• Like 2

Went to Insanity and Climax last night. Insanity was early and left after about an hour to ditch this one group of girls. I actually enjoyed Climax. Lively atmosphere and friendly women. Matter fact one is laying next to me in my bed. Lets hope she doent bring up any money lol. Cuz I got some bad news for her.....

As for today/tonight, are the malls gonna be open? I am staying across from Terminal 21. Hopefully the clubs are open as well.

• Like 1

Yeah, everything's open.

I think you better make some ground soon , BKK is gonna shut down Tm , so try soi 4 Nana Disco ,maybe open until 2 in the morn

Get in and play hard .

Nana Disco shut years and years ago.

It reopened as Nana Liquid for a few years, closed (and then reopened again) and now closed and refurbished and reopened again under the name Mai Peng, shuts around 4 - 5am. But in terms of being busy, a dancefloor, I'd think the OP is better off with Climax or Mixx for the kind of night he's after.

Went to Insanity and Climax last night. Insanity was early and left after about an hour to ditch this one group of girls. I actually enjoyed Climax. Lively atmosphere and friendly women. Matter fact one is laying next to me in my bed. Lets hope she doent bring up any money lol. Cuz I got some bad news for her.....

As for today/tonight, are the malls gonna be open? I am staying across from Terminal 21. Hopefully the clubs are open as well.

Come on dude, don't be a douche. 99% of women in Climax and Insanity are whores, certainly you are not that naive? Pay her the pitty she wants. It it is implied you know the deal when you take a girl from Climax.

Let me repeat: There are close to NONE non-prostitutes in those nightclubs, so pay them for their job.

Oh dear, now now now, look what you have gone and done, burst his bubble, rained on his parade.

He actually thinks he has pulled some HiSo chick.

Too be perfectly frank, Bkk nightlife sucks big time, probabaly the crappiest capital city I have been in anywhere, unless you discount Riyadh.

• Like 1

Come on dude, don't be a douche. 99% of women in Climax and Insanity are whores, certainly you are not that naive? Pay her the pitty she wants. It it is implied you know the deal when you take a girl from Climax.

Let me repeat: There are close to NONE non-prostitutes in those nightclubs, so pay them for their job.

Oh dear, now now now, look what you have gone and done, burst his bubble, rained on his parade.

Too be perfectly frank, Bkk nightlife sucks big time, probabaly the crappiest capital city I have been in anywhere, unless you discount Riyadh.

If that makes me a douche ill just have to be a douche. As the old saying goes never assume. Girls better negotiate before leaving.

There are no hiso girls in those places I went. One will have to go to Thong Lo and Ekkamai to find them.

Hopefully tonight is fruitful also.

Edited by MedellinHeel

Let's hope she wasn't carrying no STDs neither, bro. Whatever anyone's opinion of the nightlife scene, Bangkok might well be the HIV capital of the world. Thailand was once the leading country for the fastest growing rate of HIV/AIDS per capita in the world. Part of this was due to mother-child transmission and unsanitary needles, but the vast majority of cases...must we even conjecture as to why? Talk about getting double s***wed!

Edited by thefamilyjules

Let's hope she wasn't carrying no STDs neither, bro. Whatever anyone's opinion of the nightlife scene, Bangkok might well be the HIV capital of the world. Thailand was once the leading country for the fastest growing rate of HIV/AIDS per capita in the world. Part of this was due to mother-child transmission and unsanitary needles, but the vast majority of cases...must we even conjecture as to why? Talk about getting double s***wed!

Gotta wrap it up for sure.

First night Bangkok should go something like this,

Stay at the Honey Hotel,

Go to Soi Cowboy Telak bar or Moonshine joint

enjoy yourself

Jeez man how back are you going?

HH, LOL.

SC, is Teerak and MS still in existance?

Yes I remember the good old days, HH 650 a night downstairs at the parking lot, upstairs 750, upper floor 850 per night.

Rememeber when MS was the unofficial "ozzy embassay", Teerak long gone?

Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

If that makes me a douche ill just have to be a douche. As the old saying goes never assume. Girls better negotiate before leaving.

There are no hiso girls in those places I went. One will have to go to Thong Lo and Ekkamai to find them.

Best you head to in no particular order, Ratchchada, Pattanakarn, RCA, SriNakarin, Lat Prao or Petchaburi.

Best you head to in no particular order, Ratchchada, Pattanakarn, RCA, SriNakarin, Lat Prao or Petchaburi.

Those places (Route, Slim) are not good for a guy only in town for a few nights. Pulling girls from those places will be significantly harder.

Much better odds in the after hour clubs (Climax, Insanity, Mixx, Spicy). However it comes with a est. 50% chance for drama (girls asking for money in the morning etc)

Edited by MedellinHeel

Personally I'd say you have a decent chance in Route RCA, which is full of farang-hunters.

Soi 11 in Asok.. I've heard too many stories of guys going to clubs there, meeting a girl, thinking they have pulled, and at the end of the night she asks for 3k to come home with them. I wouldn't want to risk wasting my time like that. Although I do have Thai female friends that go there, but they must be in the minority of non-prostitutes.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Another one so proud with himself for "stealing" a freebee from a hooker bah.gif.pagespeed.ce.-cCHYEZ1Lo.gif

He'll be on here piping up how "he never paid for it in his life" and he is truly a "handsome man"? How sad.

What's next? Stealing her phone? rolleyes.gif

RAZZ

You got me confused. Nothing impressive or to be proud about when pulling a slut / hooker / farang groupie. Happens every night in BKK and around the world.

Im just out looking to have fun, listen to music, dance, and get laid (without paying).

The after hour clubs provide me with the best chance to do the above with only a few days in town.

It is what it is.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Another one so proud with himself for "stealing" a freebee from a hooker bah.gif.pagespeed.ce.-cCHYEZ1Lo.gif

He'll be on here piping up how "he never paid for it in his life" and he is truly a "handsome man"? How sad.

What's next? Stealing her phone? rolleyes.gif

RAZZ

You got me confused. Nothing impressive or to be proud about when pulling a slut / hooker / farang groupie. Happens every night in BKK and around the world.

Im just out looking to have fun, listen to music, dance, and get laid (without paying).

The after hour clubs provide me with the best chance to do the above with only a few days in town.

It is what it is.

Sampling the goods and not paying is stealing.

You're a thief whistling.gif

RAZZ

The OP seems quite savvy on his "1st night in BKK", given all of his cogent responses.clap2.gif

Seems like you've done a lot of "research" on your own.whistling.gif

I assume you're paying for your hotel, meals, transport and libations? Or are you getting those for free too? cheesy.gif

The OP seems quite savvy on his "1st night in BKK", given all of his cogent responses.clap2.gif

Seems like you've done a lot of "research" on your own.whistling.gif

I assume you're paying for your hotel, meals, transport and libations? Or are you getting those for free too? cheesy.gif

I did a ton of research before hand. However didnt get as detailed as the type of music every venue plays.