1st night in BKK. Nightlife experts GTFIH

MedellinHeel

Ive never had a problem with girls asking for money, thus I have never felt the need to clarify things with them before hand, although I have done it a few times. In Brazil to be exact (was my first trip abroad and dealing with semi pros / pros). Even then they happily left with me after telling them I have no money to give them.

In theory you could say I am teaching these girls a valuable life lesson (if they in fact had financial expectations) . Never assume and always clarify expectations before hand.

These girls know the deal. Go with the old fat ugly dude if you want money. Go with the young attracted guy if they want to have a night they can enjoy.

They are not stupid.

I am sure they are glad that you are teaching them a valuable life lesson. That is another story one hears often "Well, instead of paying me, he taught me a valuable lesson"

There are a number of reasons the girls will not directly ask you for money. I am too lazy to post all that here/now though - but there is plenty of info elsewhere on TV.

I hope in the future you will stick to your own lesson "Never assume and always clarify expectations before hand." Especially when you are looking for free rides in a place where almost everyone assume they will get paid. If they still go with you after things are clarified, then I am sure you will both have fun smile.png

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

monkey,

teach me your ways

I am, just read my posts, I am more or less writing a players guide to a free holiday biggrin.png

How come you do not make it clear to the girls in advance that you assume they are not pros, and that will be no money involved? Are you worried that might affect your chances? biggrin.png

But they really did like you right ?

You player you...

Either you did not understand my post, or I do not understand yours? smile.png

I'm confused.

My head hurts.

However it comes with a est. 50% chance for drama (girls asking for money in the morning etc)

Like most things in life, there are things you can do yourself but get a better job if you pay a professional.

Grown men know this.

..and anyway the money you give them is encouragement for them to leave. If you didn't negotiate before hand how will you know what to give them.

Then will come the BS. " I don't go to that kind of bar/club I only go to Novotel where there are no ladies of the night" Yeah right.

Just go out an have fun if the girl asks you if you want to take her home, then ask her what she wants. Before you go home.

If she offers to drive you home she is either hi-so and out for a bit of rough or she is too expensive!

BTW Guys that live here go for a soapy first and then go out clubbing. It takes the edge off the need.

I dont take girls home that ask ME that question. They are def working and expecting money.

Generally I will hangout with with a girl for awhile drinking, dancing, chatting. Then if I feel good about the situation I will tell her "lets go" or ask her if she wants to go get something to eat.

Like I said, ive never been asked for money so its a non issue for me (knock on wood). Im sure if it started to occur on a consistent basis I would start asking them if they are working to avoid the drama and/or wasted time. Granted 90% of my lays comes from online dating sites, at least in Asia.....

Edited by MedellinHeel

Ive never had a problem with girls asking for money, thus I have never felt the need to clarify things with them before hand, although I have done it a few times. In Brazil to be exact (was my first trip abroad and dealing with semi pros / pros). Even then they happily left with me after telling them I have no money to give them.

In theory you could say I am teaching these girls a valuable life lesson (if they in fact had financial expectations) . Never assume and always clarify expectations before hand.

These girls know the deal. Go with the old fat ugly dude if you want money. Go with the young attracted guy if they want to have a night they can enjoy.

They are not stupid.

I am sure they are glad that you are teaching them a valuable life lesson. That is another story one hears often "Well, instead of paying me, he taught me a valuable lesson"

There are a number of reasons the girls will not directly ask you for money. I am too lazy to post all that here/now though - but there is plenty of info elsewhere on TV.

I hope in the future you will stick to your own lesson "Never assume and always clarify expectations before hand." Especially when you are looking for free rides in a place where almost everyone assume they will get paid. If they still go with you after things are clarified, then I am sure you will both have fun smile.png

Their reasons for not asking for money is not my problem or concern.

Your right though as I am assuming as well, the difference is I wont complain or blame other people when I encounter drama from my assuming.

Hasnt happen, but I can assure if it did I would quickly stop assuming.

Like I said these girls are not stupid. You want money go with the fat old ugly bloke. You want to be with someone you actually find attractive and like then go with the young good looking fellow.

You act like what I did is some rare occurrence that the girls are not wise to. This happens every night / week / month / 365 days a year. They know the score.

Edited by MedellinHeel

Granted 90% of my lays comes from online dating sites, at least in Asia.....
You want to be with someone you actually find attractive and like then go with the young good looking fellow.

In my experience "Young good looking fellows" don't need to trawl dating sites looking for 'lays'....some "Player" you are....cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

You want to be with someone you actually find attractive and like then go with the young good looking fellow.

In my experience "Young good looking fellows" don't need to trawl dating sites looking for 'lays'....some "Player" you are....cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

You need to catch up with the times man. Hell, color me lazy. Doesnt get any more easier than dating sites. Like choosing between going to the store to buy something or simply ordering it online from the comfort of your home.

I do actually like to mix it up from time to time as I like the hunt as well. Just not as much now compared to my younger years.

Edited by MedellinHeel

This topic was amusing.

...but claiming you are "young and good looking" and trawling Thai online dating sites and hanging out in Hooker joints as if that give you any claim to having game or credibility is hilarious.

Enjoy your holiday stud.

Reading comprehension isnt your forte huh?

I never said I was young and good looking. When I said those words it was hypothetical and not related / specific / directed to any one person.

And to the guy in my previous post, I never claimed to be a "player". SMH at any one that thinks they are a player and esp one that thinks that because they scored some whore / hooker / farang groupie from an after hour's club. That was another poster. I am merely and average 27 year old that enjoys to travel, party, and meet women.

Edited by MedellinHeel

Doesnt get any more easier than dating sites.

Surely actually paying your way with hookers is far easier...?

Lets see.

Spending 1-5 minutes while im laying in bed to send a message to a girl to come over and swim or watch a movie > getting dressed, going out to the whore house and browsing for decent / suitable trim that you must pay for.

Ill take the former.

Edited by MedellinHeel

This topic was amusing.

...but claiming you are "young and good looking" and trawling Thai online dating sites and hanging out in Hooker joints as if that give you any claim to having game or credibility is hilarious.

Enjoy your holiday stud.

I never said I was young and good looking. When I said those words it was hypothetical and not related / specific / directed to any one person.

And to the guy in my previous post, I never claimed to be a "player". SMH at any one that thinks they are a player and esp one that thinks that because they scored some whore / hooker / farang groupie from an after hour's club. That was another poster. I am merely and average 27 year old that enjoys to travel, party, and meet women.

I know your not young and good looking. Punks like you who think they have some sort of game to pull hookers and not pay them because they failed to ask in advance, to satisfy your fragile ego that you don't have to pay, are a dime a dozen. They don't last long.

I do believe it was you that inferred you were a "young and good looking fellow" in a previous post.

"Like I said these girls are not stupid. You want money go with the fat old ugly bloke. You want to be with someone you actually find attractive and like then go with the young good looking fellow. "

Like I said, enjoy your holiday. Go home and tell all your buds what a Playa you were and show them the iPhone pictures. DMF.

This topic was amusing.

Enjoy your holiday stud.

I know your not young and good looking. Punks like you who think they have some sort of game to pull hookers and not pay them because they failed to ask in advance, to satisfy your fragile ego that you don't have to pay, are a dime a dozen. They don't last long.

I do believe it was you that inferred you were a "young and good looking fellow" in a previous post.

"Like I said these girls are not stupid. You want money go with the fat old ugly bloke. You want to be with someone you actually find attractive and like then go with the young good looking fellow. "

Like I said, enjoy your holiday. Go home and tell all your buds what a Playa you were and show them the iPhone pictures. DMF.

Lmao them jimmies are rustled! haha

You should go back and read this thread from the beginning. I never once bragged about pulling some whore from Climax. I merely gave a report of the night's events. And I clearly stated from the get go that there was nothing impressive nor to be proud of from pulling hookers, whores, sluts, gold diggers, and farang groupies from the likes of any after hour clubs in BKK. Additionally I stated that if someone wanted to actually do something semi impressive then they ought to head to Thong Lo / Ekkammai and pull a one night stand there. For that I would give props if they girl was decent looking.

Inferred and speaking hypothetically are two different things. Bottom line is I never once labeled myself as good looking nor did I label myself as a player. Both are equally comical. Ill let the ladies decide if I am good looking ie you would need to ask them.

Lets face it, you and many others in this thread as simply haters or people that cant deal with people doing things differently or holding differing opinions. Thus you feel the need to hate / flameon people and their travels.

I dont really agree with guys paying girls for sex, however you will not catch me giving them flack or hating on them. To each their own.

<snip>

Lets face it, you and many others in this thread as simply haters or people that cant deal with people doing things differently or holding differing opinions. Thus you feel the need to hate / flameon people and their travels.

I dont really agree with guys paying girls for sex, however you will not catch me giving them flack or hating on them. To each their own.

Let's face it, cupcake, you are one of the lowest forms of male scum, trying to rip off hard-working sex workers for their services.

I can only hope you will one day meet up, in the course of your crimes, with some of the girls I know in the business, trained from an early age in Muay Thai, who after making you cry like a little bitch, will call their Thai boyfriends, who will accompany you on a march to the ATM in the morning, a march that will end either with your account 5-10,000 baht lighter or most of your teeth scattered on the ground.

Edited by Ajaan
  • Like 2

<snip>

Let's face it, cupcake, you are one of the lowest forms of male scum, trying to rip off hard-working sex workers for their services.

I can only hope you will one day meet up, in the course of your crimes, with some of the girls I know in the business, trained from an early age in Muay Thai, who after making you cry like a little bitch, will call their Thai boyfriends, who will accompany you on a march to the ATM in the morning, a march that will end either with your account 5-10,000 baht lighter or most of your teeth scattered on the ground.

you_mad.jpg

Tell us how you really feel lmao

Oh and news flash, normal girls do on occasion go to after hour clubs, granted the number is pretty small.

Edited by MedellinHeel

Lmao them jimmies are rustled! haha

You should go back and read this thread from the beginning. I never once bragged about pulling some whore from Climax. I merely gave a report of the night's events. And I clearly stated from the get go that there was nothing impressive nor to be proud of from pulling hookers, whores, sluts, gold diggers, and farang groupies from the likes of any after hour clubs in BKK. Additionally I stated that if someone wanted to actually do something semi impressive then they ought to head to Thong Lo / Ekkammai and pull a one night stand there. For that I would give props if they girl was decent looking.

Inferred and speaking hypothetically are two different things. Bottom line is I never once labeled myself as good looking nor did I label myself as a player. Both are equally comical. Ill let the ladies decide if I am good looking ie you would need to ask them.

I think the main issue here is that you think you are "doing things differently", whereas most of us here on TV (and most of the working girls) simply think you are cheating someone who likely already have enough trouble in their lives.

Anyway, I understand you are leaving soon, so not much harm done. Have a nice flight - I hope the pilot doesn't do things differently biggrin.png

• Like 1

Playa...we seen it all before.

I doubt anyones "jimmies" are rustled...except yours.

Wasting your valuable holiday poontang time trying to convince legitimates that you can hang.

We just calling you out....fool.

Now get back on FriendFinder and line up that next Ho for your 4pm slot.

Playa...we seen it all before.

I doubt anyones "jimmies" are rustled...except yours.

Wasting your valuable holiday poontang time trying to convince legitimates that you can hang.

We just calling you out....fool.

Now get back on FriendFinder and line up that next Ho for your 4pm slot.

Hang with what? lol

Lets recap.

OP starts thread asking about where he can go for x type of club.

OP goes to a club and reports the nights events.

Everyone's jimmies is rustled because OP went to x club and went home with a girl without paying.

As the saying goes...

tumblr_msp755fYCQ1s967p6o1_500.gif

For the record, I've 'pulled' several times from exactly Climax without ending up paying anything. I just stopped doing so, because finding my idea of a good time is not spending unnecessary time running game on a whore whether she was working that night or not. I'll save the moves for girls who don't hang around in dingy hooker nightclubs on a Tuesday. For a whore, it is much easier and much more preferable to just pay the money, saves time spent hanging around trashy nightclubs. Sex is usually better too. No need to fake goodbyes, get numbers and promise to call in the morning either, because you know you're not going to are you?

Actually, pulling a hooker for free or the mere attempt of it, is something I've come to loathe. Feels demeaning for both parties. I guess you haven't gotten to that point yet.

I don't know, manipulating hookers and rolling around in filthy nigthclubs, it gives me a low life feeling, but maybe that is just me.

Avoid where poorer foreigners go like nana or cowboy. I would recommend check out membership clubs or muse or funky in thonglor suhkumvit soi 55. Maybe fun hang where the upper locals hang out... Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Good luck pulling ONS from Thong Lo. Most those girls wouldnt be caught dead leaving with a foreigner at night they just met.

Avoid where poorer foreigners go like nana or cowboy. I would recommend check out membership clubs or muse or funky in thonglor suhkumvit soi 55. Maybe fun hang where the upper locals hang out... Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Good luck pulling ONS from Thong Lo. Most those girls wouldnt be caught dead leaving with a foreigner at night they just met.

Don't get your jimmies in a twist... maybe some just play in higher leagues and 'score' bigger than you do, Playa....

Edited by HeavyDrinker
  • Like 1

Don't get your jimmies in a twist... maybe some just play in higher leagues and 'score' bigger than you do, Playa....

Lol right...

Lol right...

Hahahaha..been found out as a second division loser?

Edited by HeavyDrinker

Hahahaha..been found out as a second division loser?

Only if fantasies were reality.

I have a friend in BKK that goes out and he like myself would love to see any farang go to Thong Lo and pull any decent girl back to their hotel/apt/house.

If you want to put your money where your mouth is let me know and I can pm you his details to meet up for a few drinks.

Edited by MedellinHeel

Seriously speaking who was the one that put these 2 adjectives young and good looking together? All because one is young doesn't mean he/she will be good looking. There are plenty of ugly/fat/odd young ppl out there that would be the exact opposite of good looking.

Edited by ultimate weapon
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...