What would you do if there is no Thai Visa Forum?

Somsrisonphimai

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen both side ( farangs insult Thais, Thais insult farangs, Thais insult Thais, farangs insult farangs) People have ways of communicate. Constructive criticism may come of as hateful or racist. TV has members from every walk of life, you can expect anything goes, so it is up to you to participate or to walk a way.

yes you do see both sides, thats true. But, whats also true is you will see the racism and insults towards Thais rightly get removed but those towards foreigners will stay as has been witnessed by myself and i'm sure others. in so much as new topics, that abuse foreigners staying on here for days without being removed.

This is an absolute pox of a forum.thumbsup.gif

yes you do see both sides, thats true. But, whats also true is you will see the racism and insults towards Thais rightly get removed but those towards foreigners will stay as has been witnessed by myself and i'm sure others. in so much as new topics, that abuse foreigners staying on here for days without being removed.

This is an absolute pox of a forum.thumbsup.gif

Don't forget we're not allowed to discuss moderation 8-)

We farang have no face to defend.

The management wants to keep the site from being blocked by TPTB (there's another one for the acronym thread 8-)

They also need to protect the fundamental purpose of the site (advertising revenue stream).

Probably straying too far here, but to the extent an individual mod seems to be acting capriciously, just reflecting their own opinions about things rather than site policy, I believe the place to complain is [email protected], or look for the running cheetah user to PM - that's George the owner.