What would you do if there is no Thai Visa Forum?

Somsrisonphimai

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of us would be on other similar discussion sites - which of course we're not allowed to name here.

That's like asking "what would you do without Sprite?" Answer: drink -7-up.

Supply and demand for information/communication services flows like water all over the inter tubes, each of us finds our own level.

I think I'll have a glass of wine.

Well for me I would get a lot more bored at work. I most likely check here a few times a day for a ok read or a lame troll post. Have a laugh at the replies then go back to work. I like this forum it's alright and even though lots of posters seem like grumpy old pricks I think it's just their e-persona.

555, me too!

Well for me I would get a lot more bored at work. I most likely check here a few times a day for a ok read or a lame troll post. Have a laugh at the replies then go back to work. I like this forum it's alright and even though lots of posters seem like grumpy old pricks I think it's just their e-persona.

Actually not, we're a lot worse in person.

Plus then you have to look at our ugly mugs, believe me much better of filtering us through the internet.

Actually not, we're a lot worse in person.

Plus then you have to look at our ugly mugs, believe me much better of filtering us through the internet.

From my avatar picture you must realize I see my mug in the mirror everyday. Not much scares me any more that way. But I seriously think most people here are cupcakes and only get a grumpy persona when they are at the keyboard.

celebrate for a bit then read a good book, talk to real people, not worry about getting banned for calling some idiot a <deleted>, could always throw rocks at the pions walking along the street I suppose..........

• Like 2

Well I had a TV account a few years ago, but I stopped using it, and I forgot the password and the email account it was attached to and the password for that too! And I didn't miss the infighting at all.

This time round it seem to have become a bit more civilised, though everything's relative ;-)

actually it would probably make my wife happy as it would stop several choice words slipping out when I read some of the posts but it does enable me to practice my english a lot, especially some of those great aussie ones......

• Like 2

Huge thunderstorm here the other day; no Thai Visa because the power and internet was off, couldn't play golf and couldn't go for a bike ride so I sat down and had a nice long chat with the missus; she seems like a really nice person.

Have ran out of likes.

Made me LOL when I read the concluding comment ... w00t.gif

Great Post.

Scottythai, on 13 Jan 2014 - 10:25, said:

Does your boss know that you are on TV during working hours?

Be careful you are not caught because it's difficult to find a new job nowadays!whistling.gif

• Like 1

Volunteer work

Feed the hungry

Help the poor.

Work for world peace

work in the yard.

paint the house.

go somewhere.

talk to the wife and children.

All of the boring stuff I put on hold so I can spend more time here!

Oh! I'd probably start drinking and chasing women too!