Democrats to charge PM Yingluck with election fraud

webfact

Yeah you sure don't want a PM visiting the people of the country. How terrible that is.

Get a life !!!!!!!!!

In a real democracy, once an election has been called, all MPs, including the PM, must pay their own costs for travel for electioneering.

• Like 1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See the guy behind YL looking blank.

Haha~

He should be thinking inside his head whether he should buy a air ticket for himself first?

tongue.png

The guy is security as is the one directly in front with the shades and I'm confident each would welcome the occasion of wringing the yellow neck of a Suthep fascist follower or two.

Have you seen Suthep's SS security goons? The two with Yingluck are casual, subdued, calm, professional. Suthep's security goons are from the South - the deep South.

Hahaha the guy standing behind Yingluck is not security... That's the caretaker Transport Minister!

Post of the year that one!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Absolutly priceless,he is so blinded by hatred for the yellow shirts he made a complete fool of himself(again).

Mr Satit claimed that ballots for party-list MPs will possibly be printed at higher volume than 48 million eligible voters countrywide.

Weve learned that the paper in stock will be good for 68 million ballots. This must be thoroughly investigated, he said. (MCOT online news)

Suspicious if true, I hope they have solid evidence of that one. Dare I suggest this is why they keep winning ? They dispose of the votes against them and replace them with fraudulent ones in their favour ? Let the bashing begin....

whooooo can't win an election have to find other ways to get into government again!

How pathetic the democrats have become!

Where is a new Thai political party ?? - electable - everybody is craving for it!!!!!!

It's not about winning the election, but the law may have been broken. So let the check and balance system work.

And I agree, there needs to be a new party. It may come out from all of this mess.

13895777321431.jpg

Publicus

Any chance you can clear up for everyone if the guy standing behind Yingluck is - as you claimed earlier in thread - Security for the PM or the Caretaker Transport Minister Chatchart Sittipunt?

I think the guy in the dark glasses is from nakhon si thammarat off line news

And moonlighting as the PM's Security Detail... Well.. If that's not cause for Party Dissolution I don't know what is!

Publicus can you confirm or deny this, so we can take this breaking story to NotTheNation and have them run an immediate editorial exposé!

It seems Publicus has gone AWOL to uncover the real truth behind this attrocity! What a journalist!

:P

If the Democrats had spent as much effort to get elected as they did fighting the election, they might have actually accomplished some gains with the electorate (people who can vote). As far as this complaint is concerned, it might actually be something the EC can handle with some degree of competence. I wish the EC good luck to restore its image as a competent election authority.

If the Democrats had spent as much effort to get elected as they did fighting the election, they might have actually accomplished some gains with the electorate (people who can vote). As far as this complaint is concerned, it might actually be something the EC can handle with some degree of competence. I wish the EC good luck to restore its image as a competent election authority.

Can you win a game of poker against someone who keeps aces up his sleeve?