Second hand parts for Kawasaki 650R / Er6f? Any salvages bikes out there?

dollarman

Im looking for a voltage regulator (part number number 21066-1127 or 21066-0705) for a 650R from a salvaged/crashed bike etc. For some reason a new part from Kawaski will not be available before the beginning of February.

Im in Pattaya but I guess shipping from other places in Thailand should be doable.

Just curious, your voltage regulator went out? Can you tell me how many kilometers you have on your bike, what were the symptoms when the problem arose and what test procedures you went through to determine the problem? I think mine is out as well.

Edited by Ticketmaster

Just curious, your voltage regulator went out? Can you tell me how many kilometers you have on your bike, what were the symptoms when the problem arose and what test procedures you went through to determine the problem? I think mine is out as well.

I got about 32,000 km on the bike. It started with the ABS light flashing while I was driving(the mechanic said this was because ABS cannot work with low/drained battery), and if I switched of the bike when this happened it would not start again, like a dead battery. Kawasaki changed the battery, and I had the same problem after, so the mechanic tried a voltage regulator from another bike and it started immediately

I had a problem with my ABS black box on my ninja 650

i also tried many sites to find a wrecked bike to get the parts off. ended up doing a world wide search, found a few places but the parts ended up more expensive second hand O/S than they were new in Thailand.