Reds set 500,000 baht bounty for Suthep’s arrest

Lite Beer

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree, this is old news......so they managed to collect 1Baht from each Red supporter to make up the sum.

I didn't know that reds have so many supporters!crying.gif

Having won the last 5 or 6 elections in Thailand I think they have plenty of supporters............In fact the majority of Thais.

"Indicted for murder" A charge that he and Abhisit acknowledged and will contest through the judicial process. Charged because they were Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister when people were killed during violent protests in 2010.

Did they give direct orders to go out and kill people?.... I seriously doubt that.

In international law it does not matter weather or not they actually ordered an individual shot. THEY where in charge, they gave the orders for the crackdown and knew full well the consequences. And before you start trying to defend the indefensible have a look at the HRW report from 2011 http://www.hrw.org/news/2013/05/17/thailand-deliver-justice-2010-political-violence

Quite a number of leaders from around the world have been indited by the international court, not because they pulled the trigger or ordered someone's death, but they set policy and so where held responsible. How different things are this time. No mass murder nor nearly 1000 injured. Oh but wait the generals would not order their troops to fire on the sons and daughters of the elite would they!

Sadly this can only end in a military coup or civil war. Suthep is just too crazed and fired up to stop until there is substantial bloodshed. Any bloodshed is this man's fault, he is the one stirring up the crowds and prolonging this preposterous campaign. A campaign to yet again disenfranchise the majority of Thais. All political sides in Thailand buy votes one way or another. The yellow shirts where and are handing out money to their supporters just as no doubt the reds are, it is a political fact of life in Thailand.

Edited by Pompey50

donations from Rak Udon, Rak Yingluck-Thaksin groups

To whom it may concern:

Here are some more name suggestions for your organizations, political or otherwise

Rak Tirak, Rak Mak Mak, Rak'n Roll, Rak Farang, Rak Ting Tong, Rak Ping Pong, Rak Patpong, Rak Yourself and Rak Off!

(just in case you run out...)

• Like 1

500,000 for Suthep's arrest is not bad.

I would not mind to donate another 500,000 for the travel costs of the arresting team rolleyes.gif

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Obviously with that type of money you are a warehouse owner as opposed to a rice farmer?

Naaaaa... Just doing the right thing smile.png

Sent from my iPhone...

Great. So your essentially admitting the police are not doing their job by arresting him so it needs to be put into the hands of civilians to do it. UDD civilians that have threatened judges, raided ASEAN summits, threatened to blow up LPG truck, done grenade attacks at Thai banks, attacked Thai charity with grenades, stormed parliament, attacked NPP and TPI buildings with M16 and grenades, stormed police hospital, stormed TV station, bombed electricity pylons, taken police hostage, destroyed CCTV cameras, dumped tyres on sky train tracks and used children as human shields. What a great future Thailand has to look forward too. Well, great from a UDD/PTP perspective. It is certainly not from a democratic perspective. Paid for the bus yet to have this guy arrested? May as well stop via the Generals twin daughters house at the florists? Defending elections while ignoring every other principle of democracy does come at a cost.

Euh...

The only thing that I essentially admit is that I would be happy to help the country by adding another 500,000b on top of the bounty to arrest Suthep.

Or even more, if needed. If it's to get rid of this disgusting human being, it's certainly worth the money :)

For the rest... Up to you to speculate whatever you wish :)

Edited by gerry1011

Euh...

The only thing that I essentially admit is that I would be happy to help the country by adding another 500,000b on top of the bounty to arrest Suthep.

Or even more, if needed. If it's to get rid of this disgusting human being, it's certainly worth the money smile.png

For the rest... Up to you to speculate whatever you wish smile.png

I think you should go in and get him gerry, do everyone a favour.

"Red-shirt followers in the Northeast have set up a 500,000-baht bounty for the arrest of protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban."

What? Are they the police? Do they represent the law? What legitimity do they have to issue such a statement??

They are denuding the rice scheme payment mountain.

Euh...

Or even more, if needed. If it's to get rid of this disgusting human being, it's certainly worth the money smile.png

Such are the hilarious dreams of a wannabe Thaksin gofer.

Euh...The only thing that I essentially admit is that I would be happy to help the country by adding another 500,000b on top of the bounty to arrest Suthep.

Personally I am not in the business of "arresting insane people", but I am happy to generously help with the cost of making Suthep vanish :)

Some friends also would be happy to make a donation for such a good cause :)

Sent from my iPhone...

They shouldn't need to put a bounty on a guy that is already indicted for murder and has arrest warrants out for him now as he marches freely.

TIT

ps: I have to agree with theses signs the reds are carrying that say "Respect my Vote"

I agree with the guy who posted :you can't fix stupid.

Let's not forget the other possible reason (for a hint, try Occam's razor!) that this might be all that was offered because that is simply all that they could *afford*.

This is actually a double-edged comment in that if that's all that they could afford, it might be because they haven't been paid the rice price for the last 5 months, but still they support the government? Call it lunacy if you will, call it bribery if you want, but when you run out of things to call it, then loyalty is all that's left. And you can't buy that - you have to earn it.

Think twice and ask why.

Neither Suthep nor Thaksin like the balance of payments. Suthep thinks that he and his followers deserve more - Thaksin thinks that the uneducated deserve health and education.

Does anyone know what the black bars on the Korean flag signify?

Think twice and ask why.

I have to ask i heard about the 500.000thb i dont know if its the same 500.000thb they talked about in thai but that was to kill hoim not arrest him. where a judge replied that this person who came out with this should be arrested. is this the same "warrant" ?

I have to ask i heard about the 500.000thb i dont know if its the same 500.000thb they talked about in thai but that was to kill hoim not arrest him. where a judge replied that this person who came out with this should be arrested. is this the same "warrant" ?

This is to arrest Suthep and send him to prison, in a cell reserved for treators, which he would share with loads of rats... till he understands that destroying democracy for the benefit of a small minority is not a thing to do. He will most probably not understand it though :lol:

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

This is an old news already.

But it seems nobody is interested with the half million Baht.

The Ex PM will add more for the bounty.

The policemen are afraid to arrest Suthep because if Suthep is arrested, the mob will do their protest where he is jailed (if will not be granted of bail).

do you think someone should tell them that they are not the law and that they cannot issue arrest warrants, poor demented f*ckwits but what can we expect from uneducated swill.

You are calling farmers names like this? Have you ever eaten food? It is these "uneducated swill" that feed your family and the rest of us. Learn how to show some respect to people and you might even be a person one day yourself cause you certainly ain't now.

You have my support posts such as this are unecessary and uneducated - farmers are farmers the world over forget the political take they (the farmers) eke a living from the land toiling from dawn until dusk for very little return and without them where would we be? I am not interferring in red/yellow thai politics just simply standing up for the hard working men & women toilers of this and all countries.

post-1626-0-93426800-1389670574_thumb.jp

Euh...The only thing that I essentially admit is that I would be happy to help the country by adding another 500,000b on top of the bounty to arrest Suthep.

Personally I am not in the business of "arresting insane people", but I am happy to generously help with the cost of making Suthep vanish smile.png

Some friends also would be happy to make a donation for such a good cause smile.png

Sent from my iPhone...

I hope the widow of the 'vanished' muslim lawyer Somchai doesn't read your ignorant comments.

• Like 1

Let's not forget the other possible reason (for a hint, try Occam's razor!) that this might be all that was offered because that is simply all that they could *afford*.

This is actually a double-edged comment in that if that's all that they could afford, it might be because they haven't been paid the rice price for the last 5 months, but still they support the government? Call it lunacy if you will, call it bribery if you want, but when you run out of things to call it, then loyalty is all that's left. And you can't buy that - you have to earn it.

Think twice and ask why.

Neither Suthep nor Thaksin like the balance of payments. Suthep thinks that he and his followers deserve more - Thaksin thinks that the uneducated deserve health and education.

Does anyone know what the black bars on the Korean flag signify?

Think twice and ask why.

Thaksin introduced a good scheme with the 30 Baht per visit medical cover, but his economics were adrift. 30 Baht is far and away too low. But an acceptable standard of education remains an illusion for many of the population, whether under the Democrats, or the latest reincarnation of TRT.

Edited by Jonmarleesco

They shouldn't need to put a bounty on a guy that is already indicted for murder and has arrest warrants out for him now as he marches freely.

TIT

ps: I have to agree with theses signs the reds are carrying that say "Respect my Vote"

Certainly, as it was bought and paid for which is truly something to respect.

• Like 1

Or even more, if needed. If it's to get rid of this disgusting human being, it's certainly worth the money xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.CwSpBGGvqN.png

For the rest... Up to you to speculate whatever you wish xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.CwSpBGGvqN.png

Personally I am not in the business of "arresting insane people", but I am happy to generously help with the cost of making Suthep vanish xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.CwSpBGGvqN.png

Some friends also would be happy to make a donation for such a good cause xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.CwSpBGGvqN.png

Sent from my iPhone...

I hope the widow of the 'vanished' muslim lawyer Somchai doesn't read your ignorant comments.

Well, I used to think Gerry was just another nutter with a computer and way too much time on his hands. Now I am convinced.

Promoting and verbally supporting the act of making someone "vanish" is on about the same low level as the one Thaksin operates at.