Friend needs a reliable driver

Dr. Burrito

I've a friend who just moved to Pattaya and she needs a driver this Wednesday and maybe other days as well soon for meetings in Bangkok, assuming roads are open of course.

She has her own vehicle, so that part is not a problem.

Any solid recommendations and price ideas so I can pass it along to her?

Thanks Much,

Dr. B

Edited by Dr. Burrito

Sorry for stating the obvious but if she has her own car, why not drive it herself?

or

Why not hire someone locally - must be able to arrange a taxi (private) to take her there and back. I suspect the price would be around 2500 for return trip if the meeting is not too long.

Well, she is new to Thailand and she could not possibly find where she needs to go.

I presume this is the Pattaya forum, so I assume this is a local question as the driver would be taking her to Bangkok and bringing her back home at the end of the trip.

I guess I was hoping someone there had reliable information about a service they were happy with or had experience with, but perhaps that was assuming too much.

I have been using Mr. Boon and Friends service for the last 8 years, to/from the airport or to/from Bangkok, either driving my car or using his own (easier). Not sure about the price but 2500 seems in the ballpark. He has 5 drivers and is always available. They know Bangkok very well.

His number is 0819039176. Tell him Scott sent you.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mr-Boon-and-Friends-Taxi-Service-24hrsvancar-service-in-pattaya/128215993896666?ref=br_tf