Getting to Bangkok Hospital Phetchburi from Pinklao - advice

gerryBScot

I've got a doctor's appointment Thursday at Bangkok Hospital in Phetchburi; will be travelling into BKK from the west by bus getting off in Pinklao area. Best to jump in a taxi from there I think. Any known issues with crossing town or any alternatives recommended? Many thanks

there are no real alternatives. The mob keep on moving with different locations every day-beside the 7 permanent. As it seems mostly ministeries and govmt. buildings are targeted: there are a fair lot just east of the river near Ratchdamnen/Phan Fa-which could block all roads east.

WHY did you not simply TELL where you come from? Maybe there are buses stopping NOT in Pinklao, but at the south-Ram 2-from where you could easily move into expressway.

there are no real alternatives. The mob keep on moving with different locations every day-beside the 7 permanent. As it seems mostly ministeries and govmt. buildings are targeted: there are a fair lot just east of the river near Ratchdamnen/Phan Fa-which could block all roads east.

WHY did you not simply TELL where you come from? Maybe there are buses stopping NOT in Pinklao, but at the south-Ram 2-from where you could easily move into expressway

Thanks asanee for this. Coming in from Ratchaburi. I drive. You reckon it would be feasible to drive and use the expressways?