good carbs, which food

h90

As most know I am on a low/almost no carb diet.

Now I am close to the target and need to slowly increase the carbs in my food. Complex carbs of course.

While it all sounds wonderful in theoretical thinking, I just figured out that I don't know many dishes.

What I know:

noodles, our supermarket has agnesis (spelling) integrale: whole wheat noodles.

I can eat more carrots....

German Pumpernickel (spelling?) which I don't like much

and............................

dark bread is sometimes/often made from/with white flour+color and sugar. So I can only make bread myself.

There is whole wheat flour available, but I am not sure if that is a good idea because most of it is still normal starch.

I could make pizza out of it.....but it is a lot work.

That isn't much.......any more practical ideas.

What about self made popcorn? Complex carbs?

I just take oatmeal and musli.. of course i sometimes also take whole wheat pasta (going to take it again tomorrow for carb loading)

Oatmeal...sounds boring....but well I can't have everything....

Musli without sugar/honey/other junk is easily available in supermarkets?

I guess it could taste acceptable mixed with non fat milk and protein powder or any other suggestions?

(musli and oatmeal sounds very gay, but I guess that are my choices: Be slim or eat good......)

I just take oatmeal and musli.. of course i sometimes also take whole wheat pasta (going to take it again tomorrow for carb loading)

Oatmeal...sounds boring....but well I can't have everything....

Musli without sugar/honey/other junk is easily available in supermarkets?

I guess it could taste acceptable mixed with non fat milk and protein powder or any other suggestions?

(musli and oatmeal sounds very gay, but I guess that are my choices: Be slim or eat good......)

Musli without sugars is available hanhe is one of them. I think musli can be mixed with protein powder.. i doubt its a good idea for oatmeal because i heat it.

But these are the carbs i take plus some fast sugar carbs during a workout. (powders mixed with water)

potato and corn, cooked, is that good or is that "fast" carbs?

oatmeal cookies.....I will look into that, that sounds way better than cooked oatmeal...thanks for that idea.

Now I have a few things licklips.gif.pagespeed.ce.v-hsVd-Wpu.gif