CAPO orders probe into arrest of Navy SEAL troopers near protest site

webfact

All quiet on that front.

Also gone very quiet on the 4 army personel on the arrest warrants that the police have asked for in the Kwanchai case.

Same with the popcorn bag guy. Even the PDRC said he was army as they were trying to say he was acting independent out of good will to protect them.. So they know something.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did anyone consider that the reason it has gone quiet is because the police were full of sh*t and it has all fallen flat as the police were totally wrong, I mean that would be the most plausable answer but I am sure its not what the reds want to hear.

• Like 1

Thai navy on official drug investigation, yeah right. Isn't that the job of the bib? Sent from my GT-I9200 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

its probably the boys in blue they were investigating, the police have their fingers in a lot of pies and are crooked as you can get.

They should just ask Rear Admiral WInai, the officer who went to the police station to get his Navy Seals out.

He loves to talk and doesn't know when to stop digging a hole for himself.:

Rear Adm Winai denied allegations that three members of a Seal team were linked to the recent bomb attacks on the anti-government protesters, as pictures of the perpetrators were released on social networks

[This was the Navy Seal id cards revealed on Pantip etc., one of these id cards appeared to match the Sunday bomber. It's normal for him to deny it, if he can just stop right there, that's fine]

He said the three Seals were at Sattahip naval base when the incidents happened.

[Dumb, because they also have their photos walking around doing guard duty, so now he's said something verifiably false!]

Then he went even dumber, admitted he sent them to the protest sites on missions to suppress foreign drug gangs and protect the protesters..i.e. guard duty.

Then he did a full on BlueSky:

Rear Adm Winai said he had evidence that during the 2010 political violence, 39 members of "a foreign force" were shot dead during the clashes with security officers and red-shirt protesters had used a refrigerated lorry to remove their bodies from the scene.

[Ahhh, the red shirt protestors hemmed in by army snipers somehow managed to get a refrigerated lorry in and out without being videoed, yet they themselves couldn't sneak out in the same magic invisi-truck? Bluesky la-la!]

The he says he ordered the Navy Seals to withdraw. but can he stop talking? Nope, he opens his mouth and adds another bit:

"But we're ready to go there again if we need to look after the people,"

So it's drug investigations? No, it's 'to look after the people'.

I love this man, he just doesn't know when to shut up!

Edited by BlueNoseCodger

did anyone consider that the reason it has gone quiet is because the police were full of sh*t and it has all fallen flat as the police were totally wrong, I mean that would be the most plausable answer but I am sure its not what the reds want to hear.

More likely it was because they let the Navy investigate the Navy. Rear Admiral Kan I believe was doing the investigations.

More likely it was because they let the Navy investigate the Navy. Rear Admiral Kan I believe was doing the investigations.

It is exactly the same when Police investigate other Police! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Yes, one suspects the Gent is familiar with Sun Tze on attack while defending

My guess is they were on an operation to ambush attackers of the various protest sights that have been taking place in recent days, most likely requested by Suthep and deployed by the military without police or government knowing as it is very likely they cannot trust either with such covert deployment information

I believe the nightly armed assaults have ceased

Navy, not military.

surprised they weren't Marines, but I guess if they are bonafide Navy seals then they were telling the truth

Edited by fish fingers

• 2 weeks later...

These are the guys who were either: moonlighting as security guards ( version one of the story) or working on a top secret drugs mission. Whichever story is correct, they were arrested with a large amount of weaponry, in disguise and carrying special security passes issued by Suthep

Difference between CAPO and CMPO please?

CAPO was set up to enforce the Internal Security Act and CMPO to enforce the Emergency Decree that superceded it. The personnel were the same with the exception of Chalerm brought in to head up CMPO.

So CMPO is CAPO with an arse in place of a head.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

These are the guys who were either: moonlighting as security guards ( version one of the story) or working on a top secret drugs mission. Whichever story is correct, they were arrested with a large amount of weaponry, in disguise and carrying special security passes issued by Suthep

Sensible, with red shirts trying to kill them, and police doing nothing to protect them. I would hire security as well.