Political Passion: Cutest protest girls compiled online

Jonathan Fairfield

Political Passion: Cutest protest girls compiled online

Coconuts Bangkok

1016283_193548444186020_1270992651_n.jpg

Nothing makes you want to embrace your political passions like a mob of cute Thai girls in flag face paint.

Whether they were there to be seen and take selfies or seriously protest the government, there is - of course - now a Facebook page featuring the finest girls of the protest.

Mob Stars is now trending and has already collected over 26,000 likes for displaying cute girls and their nationalistic fashion statements.

Although some might have a different political view from the girls, the Facebook admin warns the page is for appreciating beauty, not political discussion.

Cutest+Grils+From+Bangkok+Shutdown.jpg

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/01/16/political-passion-cutest-protest-girls-compiled-online

cocon.jpg

-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-01-16

• Like 2

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very very good threads, today i was thinking about this....

in all the years that i spent in Thailand i never ever(in fact less than once a year) saw a foreigner with a thai wife/gf like those on the picture, yes dont remember i saw a foreigner with a cute good thai girl (by good i mean not a "sexy" bg).... quite depressing in fact!

There are some good look hammers there. Some of them can join me for a protest anytime.wub.png

Sorry, impossible I'm afraid.

They're all Thai-Chinese and daddy said they got study hard then have an arranged marriage. No time for ruff-type, sex-pests like you biggrin.png

• Like 1

in all the years that i spent in Thailand i never ever(in fact less than once a year) saw a foreigner with a thai wife/gf like those on the picture, yes dont remember i saw a foreigner with a cute good thai girl (by good i mean not a "sexy" bg).... quite depressing in fact!

In a way what you say is very, very true. I think some of these girls may have secret flings with the odd young handsome farang. But any late 30's plus who like to hang around the seedier areas, have zero chance. A lot of these girls are very worried what others think of them, even if they would prefer to try out a farang boyfriend. Things are changing though and if the girl is a bit of a party girl and is out with the girls, and you're young, handsome and charming I'm sure you might get your oats in places like Funky Villa or RCA.

Even though I'm no young chicken, I did have a close friend who would fall into this category (late 20s, looked a lot younger, bubbly, clumsy, intelligent, funny and gorgeous without being stunning) and we often flirted and she did drop hints that she was keen, but it was also very clear there was no way that her friends, family wouldn't accept it, even though she always secretly wanted to have a British boyfriend - she knew how it would affect how she is perceived. She isn't the type to sleep around so no quick flings with me or anyone, so nothing ever came of it unfortunately and now she is with your typical "handsome" Thai man. Definitely one of those regrettable "misses".

In a way what you say is very, very true. I think some of these girls may have secret flings with the odd young handsome farang. But any late 30's plus who like to hang around the seedier areas, have zero chance. A lot of these girls are very worried what others think of them, even if they would prefer to try out a farang boyfriend. Things are changing though and if the girl is a bit of a party girl and is out with the girls, and you're young, handsome and charming I'm sure you might get your oats in places like Funky Villa or RCA.

Even though I'm no young chicken, I did have a close friend who would fall into this category (late 20s, looked a lot younger, bubbly, clumsy, intelligent, funny and gorgeous without being stunning) and we often flirted and she did drop hints that she was keen, but it was also very clear there was no way that her friends, family wouldn't accept it, even though she always secretly wanted to have a British boyfriend - she knew how it would affect how she is perceived. She isn't the type to sleep around so no quick flings with me or anyone, so nothing ever came of it unfortunately and now she is with your typical "handsome" Thai man. Definitely one of those regrettable "misses".

You might be interested in borrowing my time machine Mr Hawkman??? smile.png