Eight protesters injured in bomb attack against Suthep's procession

Lite Beer

Let's see.... 100's of businesses are virtually shutdown / losing money daily and/or closing, traffic is most likely at a historical gridlock, people trying to get to the hospitals for emergencies (and could be dying along the way), government offices closed and the (literal) tons of paperwork piling up, and generally speaking, the average Joe/Josephine on the street are getting pretty p***ed off... So, to the majority of government haters on TV, WHY does it have to be pro-govt supporters ALWAYS getting blamed????? Given 100's of folks have already / probably lost their livelihoods, who's to say it wasn't a few of them????? Has anybody given this a good think?

This megalomaniac, autocrat Suthep is getting more and more "disliked" daily..... let this sink in for a few minutes folks....

With very few cars on the roads, it's probably easier to get to the hospitals now.

WB,

I'm out of the country ATM.... and the internet here is pretty much nil. Good to hear that emergency vehicles can get around! But the businesses slowly going broke???

I live and have a business next to one of the protest sites. It's pretty much business as usual for me at the moment. But I am sure that there are some businesses that would be struggling around the sites.

But, does that give them the right to kill people? Shouldn't they be protesting to the government / police to do their jobs?

Law enforcement hasn't worked for... I would bet it never has worked here and there you have one of the biggest reasons Thailand can't develop. If you want fair and balanced law system, you'll have to wait until they "reform" the culture here that has nested in to their daily lives.

Edited by maxme

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images