Where do you meet these super hot, well educated, middle class Thai/Chinese Hi-So girls?

pinkpanther99

You'll get over it .......coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif alt=coffee1.gif pagespeed_url_hash=2220208811 width=32 height=24>

I think you might be right. Pour me a cup when you're ready...

Thai Whiskey is actually Rum and not real Whiskey....that may be why!

Helps with a shot of Rum in it !! thumbsup.gif

Hi-So girls like rum w00t.gif

That's where i've been going wrong!

Make mine a double thumbsup.gif

You'll get over it .......coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif alt=coffee1.gif pagespeed_url_hash=2220208811 width=32 height=24>

I think you might be right. Pour me a cup when you're ready...

Helps with a shot of Rum in it !! thumbsup.gif

I've learn not to believe anything that people say in TL. Esp the expats! whistling.gif

Dont believe what they say, believe what they do.

and for yourself,

say a little, do a lot.

Just my 2 cents :)

PS you can pour me one too

but do me a favor, leave out the coffee w00t.gif

• Like 1

Actually, I was thinking the other day walking thru BKK, how easy it is to meet +30 women if you are open to a committed relationship. I've thought about writing a short book about how and where to meet women and what to do when you find them.

My wife comes from a very poor but decent family. They are anything but hi-so. Very salt of the earth, but good savers. Perhaps worth about 3m. Rental home they own in Patumthani took a loss after flood. Two guys actually dumped her when they saw how poor the family was, they understand the financial baggage and one marries to improve one's station, not to step down from it, TiT.

Her parents saw that they all went to good schools and stayed out of trouble (which clearly was an alternative given the neighborhood). Wife went on and struggled paying for uni, brother did a few yrs. Sis got pregnant.

Her family was dirt poor and the girls never thought to turning to hooking.

IMO a lazy way to fast money and blackens ones soul as well as does damage to the body. A few years in a bar changes a woman forever.

My wife is attractive, petite, cute. Not a stunner. Wish she was a bit more glamourous, she could still pull off the short skirt and heels thing at 38, but we both know she might be viewed as a hooker. I rarely see a farang even in bkk with a better looking woman unless she is a rental, or the couple is much younger. I'm sure there are guys with money that are married to some beauties, good for them.

I'm lucky, but I'm picky.

Having been here for quite some time, lived in Pattaya and known well many women on the game, I can spot a hooker at twenty paces or in a few mins of conversation (farang companions).

I honestly do not think marriage as an institution is important in this day and age, but it still has import for those that do not marry former prostitutes. Your partner is nothing more than a farang gik to the Thai and only marriage changes that. It's also true to those back home. Being married says, serious, committed and - not prostitute or tramp.

I got married to please a lot of people, least of all myself. Her, her mother, my parents. But it did in my heart feel like the right thing to do, with a genuinely lovely person. Never being married, it is/was a good as any time to do it (relatively young and strong). It was one of those, you let some good ones go for fear of marriage - don't do it again moments.

She's been #1 to date. Four years. Never, ever, ever a problem. Everyone finds her a joy to be around. My parents love her to death. Think her the best DiL of three sons.

Some guys are a rough lot, they for a variety of reasons are open to marrying a hooker. Great. Others try to hide it and still others don't want to know. Most farang are in the last catagory. I do though see a lot of women with farang that are not very attractive and therefore most likely did not come out of a bar. A lot.

It is easy to meet women and someday, perhaps I will write that little book. You can though start with yourself. Be the best you can be, that is healthy and clean. Speak basic Thai and of course, you are going nowhere unless you live Thai food or at least can eat it regularly. Finally, you need common ground, interests to build upon.

I see nothing wrong with marrying a woman with a sordid past as long as you know what it is and is not. She may though have lots of health issues down the road. She could be a real diamond in the rough. Great sex unlike "regular girls".

I do keep my finances in check and always will. This has to do less with my wife than the bs laws governing us here in Thailand. I will never put a house in my wifes name, perhaps never even own a 5m B condo. I trust her, but money is money.

Tip1: Where NOT to meet women: Internet dating sites, bars and shopping malls.

Tip2: Look for a woman no more than 15yrs your junior if around 50. 40+ if you are 60+. If they are too over the hill for you, you should forget about having a companion. There is the old half your age +7 rule, but that is dicey at the bottom and top end of age brackets.

Tip3: Get out of Pattaya and never admit you stepped foot there

Tip4: Get some decent clothes. BTW you look more like a tourist in long pants even in bkk than some weird trousers. That "business casual" look is fine if you work, if you are cruising malls or Chatachok it just says loser.

PS: Those hot "shopping mall" young women, are as superfical as they look. Every country has them. Do you think you have anything in common with them to build a relationship?

Edited by fifthcolumn
  • Like 1

I really know at least 2 guys who did meet them and marry them. The real thing now. And boy are they both sorry. One in particular has literally been made a prisoner of his own home, told what to wear and when to eat along with the menu.bah.gif

Both these guys are miserable.

• Like 1

This is a joke, right?

If you're serious, then yes, stick with what you've got. For the most part, the kind of girls you described only date foreigners if they're mentally broken or just completely soured on Thai men (which I would say also qualifies as mentally broken, since in the end we men are all the same). Or if the foreigner is rich. But even then, I'd wager that girl is not hi-so and is in fact a gold digger in sheeps' clothing.

I know 2 examples of hi-so thai/chinese who dated foreigners. But they all got to know each other abroad , not in Thailand. These girls are mentally fine, don´t worry. They are out there and it happens, just not very often. One was studying in the US and the other traveling through Europe, that´s how it happend. Their new boyfriends weren´t as rich as they were, well educated (uni) middle class guys.

About the gold digger in sheeps' clothing, when I got to know these girls I never thought any second that they might have a lot more money than I do. They did not have a 1 million handbag (fake or real) or anything special on them. They didn´t try hard to show off like the ones you can see walking at Paragon on the weekend...........

No need to believe me, I know what I´ve seen and who I´ve met. Just because it does only happen in 0,0001% of all cases it´s not fantasyland, imagination. My wife´s family isn´t super rich or very hi-so, well off I´d say. But Daddy faught hard to send her to an über expensive school where she got to know a lot of these Hi-So folks. Some are indeed very arrogant and I wouldn´t want to talk with them about anything serious, and surprisingly some are so "normal" you would never guess who they are.

Ahh and I almost forgot it, they were roughly the same age, that helped too. I doubt they would have dated men 25years older..........rich or poor.

Edited by I knew this would happen

walk into any hi-so public place like a mall or a social club and you will spot the "im too rich to give a <deleted> "

kinda women out shopping ,always impeccably dressed and usually shopping in farang style supermarkets

for organic impoprted produce rather than thai style side of the road stalls

pharmacys are a great place to spot them too ,buying expensive whitening creams and make up

if anyone says they cant tell the differnce between a isaan farm girl and a minted bkk girl from a wealthy

family or marriage to a thai billionaire they must be blind

take a walk around paragon or jewellery shops ,real designer shops like prada (not mbk designer lol ) and you will

see them blowing money like its nothing on the stupidest items

there is shitloads of these women in bkk ,expensive overpriced coffees during the day with friends and maybe wine

or exensive cocktail bars at night there is some classy birds

its just a matter of going to the right places ,although most of these women are not looking for a farang so you may

have to put in a lot of groundwork before you get anywhere

i'm 10 y here,

never met a farang whit a hi so girl,

maybe they claim to be well educated,but lol,

they are all ex-bar ladies,no exception.

The better English they speak,the longer they were flirting with farangs.

Some can speak a little italian, or dutch,or ......just gives away what nationality

was B#nging them before you did.

But no offence ,and there are exceptions !

Virgins.....witch were invisible to the thai boys in their village? lol

Some worked in a "shoe shop" in BKK ,lol (they massage your shoes there?)

But even if you have the sole pure GF, 5 minutes and she will accept 1000bht ( if you are not looking !)

Bets are on .cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif

• Like 1

If you're not capable of pulling a super hot, well educated, high society girl in your own country, you're definitely not capable of doing it here in Thailand. Nice middle class girls, on the other hand, are ten a penny but they're not looking for sexpats two or three times their age.

Hey, I'm not a sexpat and I'm only 30!

I'm quite happy with my 'average' Mrs, thank you. I was merely wondering, thinking out loud if you will, where one might meet a Hi-So bird as I seem to be the only bloke around here without one

Maybe thats part of the problem PPanther. These jaundiced hi-so Thai Chinese types do know which side their bread is buttered on - at 30 you may be percieved as too young to have amassed sufficient wealth to support their jaundiced hi-so lifestyle. Gucci and Louis Vuitton handbags and the like start around 1500 USD .... will you be buying one or 2 of these per year for your jaundiced hi-so babe?

Dude stick with what you've got if you are happy, in my opinion (and I spk from experience) the hi-so and wannabe hi-so are so-hi maintenance you will wish you did stick with what you were happy with.

• Like 2

walk into any hi-so public place like a mall or a social club and you will spot the "im too rich to give a fuc_k "

kinda women out shopping ,always impeccably dressed and usually shopping in farang style supermarkets

for organic impoprted produce rather than thai style side of the road stalls

pharmacys are a great place to spot them too ,buying expensive whitening creams and make up

if anyone says they cant tell the differnce between a isaan farm girl and a minted bkk girl from a wealthy

family or marriage to a thai billionaire they must be blind

take a walk around paragon or jewellery shops ,real designer shops like prada (not mbk designer lol ) and you will

see them blowing money like its nothing on the stupidest items

there is shitloads of these women in bkk ,expensive overpriced coffees during the day with friends and maybe wine

or exensive cocktail bars at night there is some classy birds

its just a matter of going to the right places ,although most of these women are not looking for a farang so you may

have to put in a lot of groundwork before you get anywhere

too much wannabes if you only concentrate on the looks and what they buy/eat. May be a first hint, but could also be a middle class bank staff living on the cost of 2-3 boyfriends and maxed out credit desperately trying to be what she cannot be.

Ok, maybe the ones in the Prada shop will have shitloads of money, but they will ignore all of us sad.png Though we are so hansum biggrin.png

i'm 10 y here,

never met a farang whit a hi so girl,

maybe they claim to be well educated,but lol,

they are all ex-bar ladies,no exception.

The better English they speak,the longer they were flirting with farangs.

Some can speak a little italian, or dutch,or ......just gives away what nationality

was B#nging them before you did.

But no offence ,and there are exceptions !

Virgins.....witch were invisible to the thai boys in their village? lol

Some worked in a "shoe shop" in BKK ,lol (they massage your shoes there?)

But even if you have the sole pure GF, 5 minutes and she will accept 1000bht ( if you are not looking !)

Bets are on .cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif

I would grant your comment if you would say a big part of or the majority!

But insulting everyone´s asian wife as a h**ker isn´t fair play

"After reading a few threads this afternoon it seems to me that I'm the only person on this forum whose wife/gf isn't a middle class, well educated, super rich, super hot, half Thai/half Chinese girl.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong? Where do you meet these hi-so types, they seem to be ten a penny around here?"

It's also interesting that we never see these wives in real life, usually they look like the Isaan type, or former bar girl type. Not that there's anything wrong with those types, but it's interesting. On another thread some time ago, some old timers here were trying to convince me that LOS should really be LOR ("Land Of Rich" women).