Where do you meet these super hot, well educated, middle class Thai/Chinese Hi-So girls?

pinkpanther99

Maybe they haven't found their way down to Cha Am yet?

Try trawling the beach at weekends...or doing the same at Hua Hin (depending which is more 'in fashion' at that time...

If you can speak Thai, are willing to spring for the odd bottle of wallop to keep the males occupied while you sniff, and a few plates of grub to keep the women busy you could have some results.

Good luck...

Here on Thai visa ,most posters have themthumbsup.gif

go to university and a good private school then like our son you will get one ,however he is young ,good looking and his education cost us a fortune.

Edited by i claudius
  • Like 2

There's a big difference between Thai/Chinese middle class nouveau riche and real Thai His-So girls.

There are few places a foreigner could meet real Hi-Sos. Perhaps the RBSC is one.

Meeting middle class Chinese ones could be anywhere outside Lower Sukhumvit and Par Pong.

• Like 2

Good post pink panther!

Better still the same TV hi so couples cunningly disguise themselves in a Chang vest, fake beer belly, and the girl will even darken her skin, for every Thai Airways flight back to farrangland - so we never know their real identity. As such they can live their ideal lives in secret, and on TV of course!

sir

i take my hat off to u, the best post this year.

Why is the face/body whitener a massive seller in Bangkok,could be the sunbaked farang,realising that thai/chinese,hi-so ladies dont like brown.

I here their shit dont stink too,now thats a big plus.

• Like 1

My place on days that end in Y.

Srs man most of it's just a troll guys here just like to talk them selves up. No big deal if you want to see or meet them go to Paragon or Emporium Fri / Sat Afternoon - Evenings. Look in Jimmy Choo or shops like that with 60,000 Baht shoes. You will find em

• Like 2

This is a joke, right?

If you're serious, then yes, stick with what you've got. For the most part, the kind of girls you described only date foreigners if they're mentally broken or just completely soured on Thai men (which I would say also qualifies as mentally broken, since in the end we men are all the same). Or if the foreigner is rich. But even then, I'd wager that girl is not hi-so and is in fact a gold digger in sheeps' clothing.

None of that is true but it's alright.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

TV should start up a "Reader's Wives - Best of Breed" forum where all these forum members with top-notch spouses can post photos that showcase their wives' impeccable pedigrees.

Only if there is also a "Slappers" forum for the rest of you!

which would you prefer;

small, dark skinned, low educated, no recognisable means of employment, unable to dress to suit environment, limited english vocabulary and unable to use any tense other than present simple, sits in a restaurant playing with her mobile while you stare into the distance and sees you as nothing but an ATM

slim, well dressed, stylish, well educated, professional job, proficient/advanced level english, has opinions, able to discus a topic, can make decisions, plan and organise, when you go to a restaurant has a conversation with you and doesnt want a penny

up to you (as they say round here)

• Like 1

TV should start up a "Reader's Wives - Best of Breed" forum where all these forum members with top-notch spouses can post photos that showcase their wives' impeccable pedigrees.

Entertainment nonetheless .

Bit defensive aren't you?

Would your missus not cut it in the aesthetics department or something?