Former boxer burns his ex-girlfriend alive: Thai Police

webfact

It is somehow good to see members of the TV- community, often engaged in the heated discussion of the current political events, to join at one point and say "We all say NO to this kind of madness"...

• Like 1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To quote a Thai commentator yesterday.

'A coup is unlikely, Thais are not violent people'... I almost choked on my sandwich.

They can seem to do this and hurl grenades into packs of people without any sense of restraint. I would say Thai people are among the most violent I have ever met.

You've not been to a Millwall v West Ham football game.

Ahh. Millwall, where to begin with Millwall. as spoken by Pete in the film Green Street.

Poor girl, hope she makes a full recovery but very doubtful.

As for the ex, I don't detect any sign of contrition on his dumb face. Hope he gets locked up for a couple of Life Terms. Execution would be too quick!

Unfortunately there is no full recovery from severe burns, she will have scars for the rest of her life, unless some medical breakthrough happens (stem cells perhaps?).

Edited by soomak

"She eventually portrayed herself as a tom boy and engaged in a relationship with another woman in the community to stop Mr. Baramee from asking her to go back into the relationship, police said."

well she could not have made it much plainer that she no longer wanted him......the whole community must have got the message.

"Mr. Baramee Srikul, 42, a former famous boxer who went by his nickname Baramee Petchpiroon"

I thought nicknames were supposed to be shorter than the real name....

A boxers surname is normally his gym's name therefore creating his boxing nick name, so in a boxers case the nick name is not necessarily shorter.

Cheers

Edited by nightcruiser

500 Baht fine

You should be ashamed.

A really needless, stupid and ugly comment.

Think (hope) the poster was being facetious.
Facetious maybe...but the way justice works around here..would it surprise you?

Unfortunately- NO

I notice that the police are not smiling in this picture. In fact, they look quite annoyed with him.

Maybe it was a police Mia Noi he set on fire. Looks like he is "taped up" on the hands for his next bout in the prison shower when he drops his bar of soap.

Thay're just brain dead mate!

'A coup is unlikely, Thais are not violent people'... I almost choked on my sandwich.

They can seem to do this and hurl grenades into packs of people without any sense of restraint. I would say Thai people are among the most violent I have ever met.

for everyone wishing her a full and swift recovery you should check out the burns unit sometime

in any hospital

there is no recovery from something like this ,its like taking her life

sick <deleted> like him should get the worst punishment available ...........whatever that is

and hopefully the cops beat him to a pulp as soon as the cameras go away just for good

measure in addition to whatever the court gives him

Only when the odds are very much on their side.

I do not know what it is with Asian people is it the spicy food, they do some terrible things and it seems to come natural with them, the poor girl, he is lot older, what makes these guys do horrific things to people. I often see the authorities just let it go as a family problem and brush it under the carpet.

I am married to a wonderful Thai lady, she is 44 with a body that a western women would give a fortune for, I am 72 fit and as she says so many times I am so handsome, I have no problem with sex together no helpful additives and it is awesome we love each other so much.

When I am talking to Falange friends I always say Western women have a lot to lean taking care of a guy.

"Mr. Baramee Srikul, 42, a former famous boxer who went by his nickname Baramee Petchpiroon"

I thought nicknames were supposed to be shorter than the real name....

The fighters often arbitrarily are given the last name of the fighting stable they are under contract with.

His first name Baramee and then the stable name.

That said, this guy is a vicious nut case and needs to be put away forever.

Why can't these fools see they will lose MORE, read ALL FACE forever,

but doing something hideous like this...

cant understand what possess someone to do something so horrible to another

I can - just another emotionally retarded reaction by a Thai man who felt he had lost face, same happens all the time. This is just the more extreme reaction from the inability to cope with criticism, rejection or almost any setback. Amazing Thailand- it begins with the people!

And where do these pathologies originate? After all, Thai men are socialized by their families and the educational system. Maybe we need to look there for answers.

Thai men seem to have just no self-discipline and little or no control over their emotions he is very obviously a total fruit cake to even think of doing this to an ex-partner just because he didn’t perform as good as a woman, I hope the lady in question makes a full and speedy recovery and that her brothers and uncles can think of something equally evil for his punishment as I am sure that a nominal payment to the right person would get him of without any suitable decent punishment to fit the crime.