PCAD halts ballot papers printing: Bangkok

webfact

"People's Democratic Reform Committee" ...and they do everything in their power to prevent an election.

Hah!

Some kind of "Democratic Reform". More like totalitarian reform under the slogan "you don't vote for us, you don't vote at all!"

Okay if you are so smart please provide a link, to where protestors say they not want an election

Link = ..........................................

with my eyes I read THEY WANT AN ELECTION, JUST AT A LATER TIME

so why do the PTP not agree

a law that if they are back in power, that can be passed allowing them to give an overseas criminal a Come Home Free Card

Thank goodness Farlang's can not vote in Thailand

You would all make the place a worse mess than it is now

Did I not here farlangs say they want to stay in Thailand as it is a better place than the west

Now you all want to change it to what you all ran away from

Kun Kojai hypocrisy

Suthep claims he will have an election later in time, just as soon as his election reform have worked out a way to prevent the PTP winning an election ever again. Probably by depriving the vote from millions of poor farmers from Isaan and the North. Democracy in Action Sutheps way.

Thankfully the majority of the Thai people can see through this charade and are not buying into it. Dwindling support and a strengthening Baht would tend to indicate the end of the road for the protestors and I will surprised if Suthep is still involved this time next week.

Kun Kojai, without a doubt Thaksin is a criminal and should be serving time for his corruption, but do you not think Suthep is also a criminal? He has also be found guilty of corruption?

Anyway, lets hope that Thailand can move forward positively and together. And lets hope that the politician take note that the people want them to clean up their act and get on with governing the country and not lining their own pockets.

Regards

Mr Yim.

PS I agree - heaven forbid if farangs had the vote smile.png

At least farangs, as you might like to call us, wouldn't be bought for a couple of hundred Baht to vote for the red crimials , also how should we address you, kwai or chink or <deleted> - please let us know so as not to offend your sensibility.

"wouldn't be bought for a couple of hundred Baht to vote for the red crimials"

dam_n right, I'd want 20,000 like they get to vote for the yellow criminals in Phuket.

Edited by fasteddie

And they call this a non-violence protest. Threading people and unlawful entry. Anti-government protester motto is "Do as I say not as I do"

At least it's not a hospital.

I'm interested in the concept of threading people. Are they drilling fresh holes or using the alimentary canal? What gauge is the string?

Again your living in the past. Are you a history major or just can't accept the fact this is 2014 not 2010.

passifier.gif.pagespeed.ce.4LsapYv4zC.giThreading has more than one meaning:

"People's Democratic Reform Committee" ...and they do everything in their power to prevent an election.

Hah!

Some kind of "Democratic Reform". More like totalitarian reform under the slogan "you don't vote for us, you don't vote at all!"

Okay if you are so smart please provide a link, to where protestors say they not want an election

Link = ..........................................

with my eyes I read THEY WANT AN ELECTION, JUST AT A LATER TIME

so why do the PTP not agree

a law that if they are back in power, that can be passed allowing them to give an overseas criminal a Come Home Free Card

Thank goodness Farlang's can not vote in Thailand

You would all make the place a worse mess than it is now

Did I not here farlangs say they want to stay in Thailand as it is a better place than the west

Now you all want to change it to what you all ran away from

Kun Kojai hypocrisy

She's right you know...

If the Government keeps spending money supporting and educating the poor people of the north then the next generation of poor people will have better choices and opportunities in life. That means girls in their 20's will not feel the need to marry Farangs in their 50 & 60's anymore, they will no longer need to work in bars, sell their bodies and completely depend on Farangs to impove their lives. There will go the reason 98% of Farangs living in Thailand are here in the first place. Pattaya and the like would be empty and there would be no reason to live here anymore!

Thaksin out! Thaksin out! Thaksin out!

I'm with you Suthep tongue.png

Now if only the govt would spend money on improving the teaching methodology employed in schools, in reducing class numbers, in paying teachers a living wage, in resourcing schools properly, rather than spending a fortune on I-pads (or whatever generic version they bought) that don't work, all you predict might actually happen.