A good reasonable lawyer in Chiang Mai to make up a will

elgordo38

I would like to leave my g/f my thai assets after I am gone. She is much younger than me and I would rest better knowing she has a head start after I pass. Does anyone know of a good reasonable priced lawyer in Chiang Mai not one who sees Farangs as all having deeeep pockets

No real need for a lawyer unless you've got complications - read the sticky post above an follow the directions.

And if you do want a lawyer no need to find one locally, if you get a recommendation from someone you know personally and trust (as opposed to strangers on a internet site full of scammers and conflicts of interest), they can help you draft and translate everything via the Internet, lots more lawyers in BKK than CM.

We used Bee at CNXlegal for our wills and other legal work.

No scam

No conflict of interest

Just a happy customer.

Not sure I TV allows me to post her phone nr so I will pm it to you.

Her Office is located at Meechok Plaza.

Stig

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Kuhn Sumalee at 29 Tanin has an excellent reputation and her English is perfect, she's also a very charming and personable lady - she made my Thai will very inexpensively and has subsequently handles other legal affairs for me, I recommend her most strongly. Her office is on the ground floor of the Punna condominium complex, located this side of the University. PM me if you require her phone number or email address.

Edited by chiang mai
  • Like 1