House Security

jacksixtynine

Sorry to hear that, how did they get in?

I lived in Pattaya for a number of years and never had a problem I took the following precations:

All locks where high quality padlocks bought by me: Two locks to open any of the doors.

I had all the locking points and hinges re-welded.

Bars on all the windows. Again I had the joints re-weleded where I thought they were weak.

I fitted top and bottom bolts on all internal doors.

I put barbed wire an broken glass in the roof space and I bent the roof tile securing bolts (sticking through the roof panels) to prevent them being unscrewed.

Finally I bought a safe to keep the most valuable items in.

It was like living in fort Knox but we never got burgled.

Ask for keith at ESC(European safety concept). They do all security work and can offer a monitoring service as well, where they have armed guard response in case of a break in... Their offices are above ARC halfway between pattaya klang and pattaya nua.....on sukhumvit!

Sorry to hear that, how did they get in?

I lived in Pattaya for a number of years and never had a problem I took the following precations:

All locks where high quality padlocks bought by me: Two locks to open any of the doors.

I had all the locking points and hinges re-welded.

Bars on all the windows. Again I had the joints re-weleded where I thought they were weak.

I fitted top and bottom bolts on all internal doors.

I put barbed wire an broken glass in the roof space and I bent the roof tile securing bolts (sticking through the roof panels) to prevent them being unscrewed.

Finally I bought a safe to keep the most valuable items in.

It was like living in fort Knox but we never got burgled.

I think a lot of what you suggest makes for a secure environment, but just out of interest - did you have a plan for how to get out of your fort Knox in the event that you had a fire inside the property, perhaps when your sleeping?

That would be a big concern to me.

Actually I did.

We had smole detectors throughout the house .. and get this.. a sledge hammer in the bedroom to knock the grills out.

I used to joke that the Mrs kept it there incase I stayed out too late.