Thai driving licence

Do you have an international driving licence or only your own country's license? Not same smile.png

If your driver's licence is from an English speaking country / details in English , I am pretty sure you do not have to do the theory & practical test, just the reaction one.

Do you have an international driving licence or only your own country's license? Not same smile.png

If your driver's licence is from an English speaking country / details in English , I am pretty sure you do not have to do the theory & practical test, just the reaction one.

Unfortunately Roo I am not sure 100% why? I had my Thai drivers licence 3weeks ago (Yes in Samui) the woman asked every one "have international?"

But OK... OP will see on the spot since for every other documents nothing change.

Correct

ok thanks! now i just have to head to Nathon Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Just a thought

Get there early (8 - 9 am) and dress smart - long trousers and long sleeves if you are male. Cover your shoulders and longish skirt/dress if female.(Government office!)

Sorry if this is obvious.

ok thanks! now i just have to head to Nathon Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Just a thought

Get there early (8 - 9 am) and dress smart - long trousers and long sleeves if you are male. Cover your shoulders and longish skirt/dress if female.(Government office!)

Where you from who wears a long sleeve shirt to go to a government office. You need to say trouser's and a shirt not a singlet like the pom's or aussies like to wear.

Just a thought

It's advisable to be there for 0800-0815 as the cut off time seems to be 0830 with absolutely no leeway.