Disabled Man Falls Into Drain

Rimmer

Disabled Man Falls Into Drain

pdn420.jpg

PATTAYA – January 20,2014 [PDN]; at late night, Mr.Wittaya Samnao, 34 years old, a man from Buriram, notified Pattaya police that he wanted to punish the road contractor who had been working on the road in the area of south Pattaya next to the old pier at the entrance to Walking street because he had fallen into a drain injuring himself.

Mr.Wittaya Samnao, who is disabled because he has artificial arms. He makes a living as a street seller on Pattaya beach. He told police that while he was walking on the road where it was under construction near the old pier there were lots of cars which he tried to avoid and stepped on a sheet of wood which was laid on top of a drain. The sheet was very thin and after he stepped on it the sheet gave way under him causing him to fall into the drain that was 4-5 metres deep. His artificial arms broke off and he couldn’t get out. He then cried for help and a passerby and some motor bike riders helped him out.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2014/01/20/disabled-man-falls-into-drain/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2014-01-20

Nothing unusual in Thailand.

Holes covered with flimsy materials.

No warning lights.

On the roads you drive and suddenly you find a barrel in front of you as the road has been dag.

Construction sites without any safety measures....so easy to get a brick on the head.

I can write for hours about the lack of safety measures.

But you have heard all that before........and I want to go to sleep.

Nothing unusual in Thailand.

Holes covered with flimsy materials.

No warning lights.

On the roads you drive and suddenly you find a barrel in front of you as the road has been dag.

Construction sites without any safety measures....so easy to get a brick on the head.

I can write for hours about the lack of safety measures.

But you have heard all that before........and I want to go to sleep.

you have to learn how to tap into the great Buddhist ethereal plane then you will not need these material signposts.