Ko Adang to Langkawi tips needed please!

TommyFarms

Easy.

You do know that Adang is an NP and that outside of renting a tent, there is lityle accomadation correct?

Assuming you have a ticket to Malaysia, simply get a longtail back over to Ao Pattaya, check out with Immigration and then find wherever Tigerline or whatever company is doing that run is located. Ask when you buy the ticket where to go. Most likely leaves from Ao Pattaya.

Not 100% never seen it done as I have only stayed on Lipe 1x. I only stay in National Parks (Adang, Rawi, Tarutao).

Your biggest issue is buying advance ticket because you only have two days. When you arrive on speedbiat you can go direct to Adsng which is best. But if you have to buy a ticket, this is a problem. Maybe you can buy it in Pak Bara but shop around.Chk Intetnet for prices now.

Longtails always show up around 8am on Adang. It's always a worry, but I have never missed a boat. Besides that trip to Langkawi might leave later. Just check.

No one is going to know about timing to airport bro, especially these old farts on this forum.

Adang HQ is ten minute longtail ride to Ao Pattaya. No need to stay on Lipe. You are though arriving late in season and may not be able to stake a tent at the front of the treeline on the water. If this is a problem, walk down the beach in the direction of the new toilets and find some shade. You may be required to return the tent, that will cost you time in the morning.

Best food in the National Park system!

Edited by fifthcolumn