Ipod music / games download charges

thaipod

I purchaced a Ipod for my son and want to download games and music and went to the bank to open an over the internet purchase account . My wife has just complained that it's turned out expensive , he said he downloaded 1 game and a few songs and we were billed for 800 baht.

Is there extra costs and charges on top of the price of the games and songs if so could you tell me what is the actual price of the games etc

Thanks

I purchaced a Ipod for my son and want to download games and music and went to the bank to open an over the internet purchase account . My wife has just complained that it's turned out expensive , he said he downloaded 1 game and a few songs and we were billed for 800 baht.

Is there extra costs and charges on top of the price of the games and songs if so could you tell me what is the actual price of the games etc

Thanks

Download music from isohunt using utorrent, drag and drop to iTunes with the the phone in question synced. Don't know about games

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks

FOC BTW

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks

You will receive an email from iTunes shortly detailing what your son has bought and how much each item cost

In the meantime change the password on your itunes account so that your son no longer knows it and then he will have to ask you when he wants to buy something and you can see the cost beforehand

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Some countries pay double per track for songs that are 0.99 cents or so in the United States so songs and music that appear reasonable on the US Itunes site arenot that cheap, so that could explain some of the unexpected costs. Some games are cheap to purchase or even free but the upgrades or going to the next level cost so have a look at what he is doing and wether he understands these sneaky ways of extracting money from kids. Also are there wifi costs added on , could it be currency exchange too ?.

These are only suggestions as to why it cost so much and reasons why i don't deal with itunes store unless i really have to.