Chalerm vows to resort to talks in dealing with protesters

webfact

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Come on, who can take Chalerm the clown seriously any longer. Some of us are still waiting for him to cut his head off. Chalerm is a disgrace and an embarrassment not only for this government but also for any decent human being. It's actually astonishing that people like him can get as high as he's got. Beyond ridiculuous.

Nothing astonishing about it, unfortunately. We are in Thailand, after all.

This imposition of the emergency decree is unlawful. As the former chief judge of the Supreme Court said yesterday, a sitting prime minister has the right to impose an emergency decree, but that a caretaker prime minister no longer has this power, as a caretaker prime minister no longer has the power of the purse, either. Also, he pointed out that the Constitutional Court - on three occasions - deemed the protests lawful and constitutional. So this Robert Mugabe push to implement an emergency decree on the eve of an election, which will now extend far beyond it, with now a vigorous campaign afoot to muzzle the freedom of the media for what now will be an indefinite period of journalistic paralysis - is now creating the dynamics of an authoritarian state, and one that can never be removed.

Yes, Thaksin may yet succeed in that endeavour.

tezzainoz you are another one who is blocked. don't waste your time posting here I care less what you have to say.

Rather than block a TV member, might I suggest an alternative? This is based on a drinking game from the U.S. It's called "Hi, Bob!" Once upon a time there was a TV show/series called The Bob Newhart Show and in every episode Bob, the star of the show, is greeted with "Hi, Bob" many, MANY times...and for each Hi, Bob, you take a drink. You can probably guess the rest.

In the past, fed up with all roads lead to Thaksin, I altered the game such that every time one of the usual suspects mentioned mr. T, I'd take a drink (actually I substituted a drink for 10 push ups). And when mr. was not mentioned in the OP, but the TV member slipped his name in, I'd have to drink twice (or 30 push ups..etc.)

It goes without saying that mr. T can be replaced with Suthep or spelling errors/grammar errors by yours truly and drinks and push ups...well, you get the idea.

Forgive me for hijacking this thread. Road to hell and all that.

lol! I was agreeing with you Nowwherman60

The clock is ticking down

even with many members refusing to see the end of this Government, today

The National Anti-Corruption Commission has said

Charges over the Controversial Rice-Pledging Scheme

are to be laid against ex Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra

............. Brother and Sister come from the same egg ................

• Like 1

Suthep and his thugs only want to destroy the country, so why try to talk with a mad man. Either fully invoke the SOE or drop it. As of now the SOE has been worthless.

SOE has been worthless, as were your comments over the last weeks cheesy.gif

Like I told all the other thugs block me if you don't like it.thumbsup.gif

Suthep and his thugs only want to destroy the country, so why try to talk with a mad man. Either fully invoke the SOE or drop it. As of now the SOE has been worthless.

I prefer highlighting your posts too much to do that.

Ok, then I'll block you. clap2.gif

Ok, then I'll block you. clap2.gif

Block everyone problem solved.

People wont block you, as seeing what you post makes most people feel intelligent.

Aah Chalerm.

The Pinnacle of "Democratic Principle". The totally Independent and Fair broker. The Paladin of Justice and Equality.

Aah Chalerm, father of two lovely lads, made in the same mould.

Chalerm - a Great Friend, even to the lowest of the highest of the Low, in Dubai.

Every man has his price, please send a stamped addressed envelope for Chalerm's Tariff.

Labour Minister Chalerm Yubamrung said emergency law will be used to capture People's Democratic Reform Committee's core members to end protest in 60 days. /Bangkok Post

I guess the time for talking is over

Between the imbecilic actions and nonsense reporting, Thailand is getting screwed.

Nobody acts their age and its obvious all major players weren't spanked as kids and learn respect and consequences.

Lets see what tomorrow brings

He'll have the country running as smooth as silk within 90 days!

Judging by his rantings as the day as gone on today, he'll be unconscious in the 24 hours, obviously been hitting the ear medicine hard.

Between the imbecilic actions and nonsense reporting, Thailand is getting screwed.

Nobody acts their age and its obvious all major players weren't spanked as kids and learn respect and consequences.

Lets see what tomorrow brings

Are you talking about me ???