Weekly Treats

farangconnection

For Sunday lunch this week we will be having

post-27891-1148266846.jpeg

orpost-27891-1148266874.jpeg

Both delights arrive at your table on a massive plate, filled with such treats as roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings, brussel sprouts, appen sauce/stuffing, peas, carrots, broccolli, & wonderful Bisto gravy. This masterpiece of modern cusine will be served between the hours of 13.00-18.00, whereafter you can settle back and watch grown men drive like maniacs through the nice little coastal resort of Monte Carlo. All this and more can be purchased for just ฿200.

On special this week is a nice piece of

post-27891-1148267174_thumb.jpg

Rump steak, complete with all the trimmings at a mind boggling ฿285

Sorry.......................It's the best picture of a piece of rump I could find :o

For Sunday lunch this week we will be having

post-27891-1148266846.jpeg

orpost-27891-1148266874.jpeg

Both delights arrive at your table on a massive plate, filled with such treats as roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings, brussel sprouts, appen sauce/stuffing, peas, carrots, broccolli, & wonderful Bisto gravy. This masterpiece of modern cusine will be served between the hours of 13.00-18.00, whereafter you can settle back and watch grown men drive like maniacs through the nice little coastal resort of Monte Carlo. All this and more can be purchased for just ฿200.

On special this week is a nice piece of

post-27891-1148267174_thumb.jpg

Rump steak, complete with all the trimmings at a mind boggling ฿285

Sorry.......................It's the best picture of a piece of rump I could find :D

Looks more like fish pie :o

regards

Does she bring her own Horeradish Sauce? :o:D

I though you had Tart(ar) sauce with Fish Pie :D

If you can serve it up for 280bht, I don't think I'll be squabbling about the sauce frankly... :D