Erdinger Beer? Where? How much?

moonseeker

On Pattaya Nua, a few metres from Dolphin Roundabout, there is a drinks distributor next to and owned by Best Supermarket, the latter retail Erdinger.

I have sometimes bought case lots of beer from that distributor at reasonable prices ( not Erdinger though )

Closed Sundays, open until about 7 or 8 PM other days.

Might be worth asking if not far out of your way.

Separate entrance to Best and they obviously supply bars in bulk.

Buy 5 cases or more, they`ll deliver free.

smile.png

• Like 1

The price is dependant on which Erdinger beer you choose.

Last year we bought Erbinger Dunkel (not Weissbier) at 2,160 THB a case (24 x 0.5l), which ran at 90THB a bottle. Pretty sure that was before the revenue increase though. The wholesaler basically said that if we could buy a beer or spirit in Thailand, he could get it for us. We're drinking draught Guiness at the moment.

We're not in Pattaya though, so maybe not much help to you. I would recommend that you scout your local wholesalers, however.

Jerry

• Like 1

On Pattaya Nua, a few metres from Dolphin Roundabout, there is a drinks distributor next to and owned by Best Supermarket, the latter retail Erdinger.

I have sometimes bought case lots of beer from that distributor at reasonable prices ( not Erdinger though )

Closed Sundays, open until about 7 or 8 PM other days.

Might be worth asking if not far out of your way.

Separate entrance to Best and they obviously supply bars in bulk.

Buy 5 cases or more, they`ll deliver free.

smile.png

Thank you very much, great advise. Will check tomorrow. Have a nice Sunday. MS>wai2.gif

• 1 year later...

The price is dependant on which Erdinger beer you choose.

Last year we bought Erbinger Dunkel (not Weissbier) at 2,160 THB a case (24 x 0.5l), which ran at 90THB a bottle. Pretty sure that was before the revenue increase though. The wholesaler basically said that if we could buy a beer or spirit in Thailand, he could get it for us. We're drinking draught Guiness at the moment.

We're not in Pattaya though, so maybe not much help to you. I would recommend that you scout your local wholesalers, however.

Jerry

where are you located and which wholesaler?

Many Thanks