Central Bang Na

4.real

I've always found the bus from Pattaya Nua is quicker, more relaxing and stops right outside Central Bang Na (albeit on the other side of the road). Went several times to the Passport Office

Cost is a little over one hundred baht one way - no fuel costs for the almost 300km trip nor toll fees which will be over B150

Follow the Expressway until you get to the toll gates that stretch across the Expressway.

There are about 10 toll booths at this point but you will need to go through one of the first 3 on the left.

After going though the toll booths on the left you will be in a slip lane that runs parallel to the expressway that runs for about a kilometer and then exits onto the Bangna Trad road.

As you exit the expressway you will see a U-turn immediately at the bottom of the exit ramp, take the U-turn, which will put you on the correct side of the Bangna Trad.

After exiting the U-Turn drive about 100m and Central is on the left.

Edited by tonytigerbkk

I've always found the bus from Pattaya Nua is quicker, more relaxing and stops right outside Central Bang Na (albeit on the other side of the road). Went several times to the Passport Office

Cost is a little over one hundred baht one way - no fuel costs for the almost 300km trip nor toll fees which will be over B150

244 kms smile.png

Follow the Expressway until you get to the toll gates that stretch across the Expressway.

There are about 10 toll booths at this point but you will need to go through one of the first 3 on the left.

After going though the toll booths on the left you will be in a slip lane that runs parallel to the expressway that runs for about a kilometer and then exits onto the Bangna Trad road.

As you exit the expressway you will see a U-turn immediately at the bottom of the exit ramp, take the U-turn, which will put you on the correct side of the Bangna Trad.

After exiting the U-Turn drive about 100m and Central is on the left.

Thanks .Tony.This was the response I was hoping for.

4.Real

Edited by 4.real

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

My gf needs a new Thai Passport and the office in Surat Thani where she lives is closed.

Did you manage to get to Bang Na office and was it open?

Any help is greatly appreciated. I would hate her to get all the way to Bangkok and find it was closed.

Thanks in Advance,

Steve

Hi,

My gf needs a new Thai Passport and the office in Surat Thani where she lives is closed.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I would hate her to get all the way to Bangkok and find it was closed.

Thanks in Advance,

Steve

Is this office in PTY open?: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/643309-thai-passport-office-to-open-in-pattaya-june-3/?hl=+passport

Hi,

Thanks in Advance,

Steve

It was open today, with hundreds of people surrounding the building, they shut the car parks until 08:00. Office opens at 08:30. Be prepared for a long wait.

Hi,

Thanks in Advance,

Steve

I'm assuming you're in Pattaya since you posted here. There is a Thai passport office at the Avenue Mall on Second Road in Pattaya.

JSixPack, OMGImInPattaya - A Thai friend of mine went to the Passport Office in Pattaya at the The Avenue last week and it was closed due to the troubles in Bangkok. That is the reason they were told it was closed anyway, whether it is correct or not - who knows. It may well have re-opened by now,

Edited by dsfbrit