ps4 thai membership card

benvi

hi all

i just buy my ps4 and i need to register as a ps4 member to play online.

for some reason he don't accept my credit card and the only other way is to purchase a ps4 membership card

i live in phuket and no shops around here that cell that card, its only Bangkok or online.

the pompem is that i haven't find any online sites that cell that card for thailand region they all cell us/hk/japan no thailand :(

any one know where i can get that card online for thailand region?

thanks

hi all

for some reason he don't accept my credit card and the only other way is to purchase a ps4 membership card

i live in phuket and no shops around here that cell that card, its only Bangkok or online.

the pompem is that i haven't find any online sites that cell that card for thailand region they all cell us/hk/japan no thailand :(

thanks

The psn memberships can can be used by any user on that console, so just create an account from your home country ( which should accept credit cards ) and then login with your Thai profile :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

hi all

the pompem is that i haven't find any online sites that cell that card for thailand region they all cell us/hk/japan no thailand sad.png

thanks

The psn memberships can can be used by any user on that console, so just create an account from your home country ( which should accept credit cards ) and then login with your Thai profile :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Did it work? My next counsel will be a PS4...in about a year when the price comes down a bit and there's more library available. Till then i'll eek out another year on my 360

Edited by ozymandious