need to find wholesale fisherman pants and Thai beds,,

newbiecuk

hi, I am in bkk and trying to export fisherman's pants Thai daybeds those kind of women's bags you see around koh San road... went to China town and just overwhelming and can't find.. also the paper lanterns .. if you can help with actual places that sell these wholesale I would be happy ! thanks

Bo Bae Market you mean ? thanks so much

You can also find lots of wholesale suppliers in Chatuchak weekend market. Although it opens on Friday as well as Sat and Sun, best go Sat or Sun.

I also bought some in Chiang Rai and found that wholesale prices up North were a little bit cheaper than Bangkok (about 30 baht per item cheaper).

• Like 1

Like almost any business, export/import and on the other end distribution/retailing is a field that requires many factors to be successful.

Most important is the kind of knowledge you are seeking here from strangers on a random Internet forum.

I hope you aren't going to depend on the success of this venture to pay the rent.

If it's just a hobby and you can afford to lose all the money you're putting into it, then carry on. By the time you've actually done it a half-dozen times perhaps you will have acquired the experience and knowledge necessary to be successful - which in my opinion would require doing it by the container-load to already-committed retail channels.

When you do get it down to a science, please be sure to share that knowledge with random strangers here on the Internet to pay it forward, OK?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

wym... not sure what your talking about, I am tracking down items, it worked and thanks for the info. wym it sounds like you are a negative thinker ., is pretty easy to become a trader and yes you can pay the rent, if your serious pm me I can share some tips of my 10 plus years making a living online.

wym... not sure what your talking about, I am tracking down items, it worked and thanks for the info. wym it sounds like you are a negative thinker ., is pretty easy to become a trader and yes you can pay the rent, if your serious pm me I can share some tips of my 10 plus years making a living online.

A successful trader, who even offers free tips, and have to come on here to find fisherman pants .

Next,

• Like 1

way don't you guys just mind your own ?

A successful trader, who even offers free tips, and have to come on here to find fisherman pants .

Next,

get a life

You were quickly to edit the crap out of your post, but I had read it already.

So you claim you have sold a couple hundred of pair of the fisherman pants already, yet you had no idea where to find them or what the cost was.clap2.gifclap2.gif

Now quickly go home, mommy has fried fish.

I'll make a note in case I ever want to do that, thanks.

And I suggest if you're going to hang out here you develop a thicker skin.

I'll leave my other suggestions under my hat for the moment. . .

awesome.. only a couple of uninvited "advice's" from the man.. I asked a question, it was answered, it was you two that ramble on with assumptions and bs.. I think it pissed you off as the items really...

People who come on here to brag about what they claim to have achieved, while it is clearly visible from their very short posting history that they are talking bullocks, are not well accepted on this forum.

Now don't forget that you have to leave the country from you Khao San guesthouse within the next 3 days, because you will be in overstay.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/700348-overstay-on-tourist-visa-extension/

lol.. gees., I have never traded in this fashion before.. get it, I haven't shipped things from Asia, clothing or had an tourist visa.. I do however make a living selling online and have been working on a way to sell items from Thailand to Canada..so whatbd you do ?