"Hobby shop"?

Can you help me help my neighbor? She has been looking for a kind of shop that sells small glass pearls and similar shiny stuff to make bracelets from.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Edited by saweden

There is a hobby shop in Samui Town Center on the ring road, I haven't been in , maybe worth a look. It's one of the first shops in the complex when heading towards Bophut from Chaweng.

Have a look in the shop houses on the road leading to the Lake from the traffic lights on the ring road near Tesco.

Driving from the lights - past the College of Tourism, there are about 4 sets of shop houses on the right hand side.

I think that there is a hobby shop in the second set of shophouses.

If you get to Poolmart or Lucky Star on the right (or the gold shop on the left) you have gone too far.

• Like 1

There is a hobby shop in Samui Town Center on the ring road, I haven't been in , maybe worth a look. It's one of the first shops in the complex when heading towards Bophut from Chaweng.

Mostly artist supplies, paints and canvases, etc.... but might be worth a try... not been in there for a while!

The school supply shop just up Soi 5 in Maenam, about 50 meters or so on the left...... has a few things like this, ^ not sure if glass or plastic...but bits and bobs, could be worth a boo to see! wink.png .... (turn left one block after the traffic light, coming from Chawang way... )

• Like 1

For this kind of stuff tell her to have a look around on eBay - just can't beat it!

jjjjj.jpg

Yep that's the kind of stuff she wants! She will check out all suggestions from here especially the market for glass/stone ones. Many thanks to everyone for the tips!

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

The school supply shop just up Soi 5 in Maenam, about 50 meters or so on the left...... has a few things like this, ^ not sure if glass or plastic...but bits and bobs, could be worth a boo to see! wink.png .... (turn left one block after the traffic light, coming from Chawang way... )

The school supply shop is only open Monday to Friday (as I found out last Saturday!)

The school supply shop is only open Monday to Friday (as I found out last Saturday!)

ah, yes good point! ....also when the near by school is closed... very often the shop is closed too!..... I think it closes at 5 pm when it is open!

There is quite a good assortment of odd ball stuff in there, you can't find else where....staff usually helpful too! thumbsup.gif