Bust lock-down: Bra only unhooks for love, true love

Puccini

Bust lock-down: Bra only unhooks for love, true love

A high-tech bra with a built-in heart rate sensor will only release upon detecting some serious love vibes.

by Amanda Kooser January 24, 2014 10:01 AM PST

Japanese lingerie company Ravijour doesn't want its customers to settle for anything less than true love. That's why it developed the True Love Tester, a bra with a mission to keep its contents contained until the wearer is really head over heels. Ravijour calls it "a revolutionary bra that knows how women truly feel." A promotional video implies the brassiere could help save women from one-night stands with less-than-savory men.

The bra contains a heart-rate sensor and sends the data it collects, via Bluetooth, to an app for analysis. The app calculates what the designers call the "true love rate," comparing the readings to activities like shopping, watching a horror movie, flirting, jogging, or receiving a surprise gift.

Read more: http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-57617747-1/bust-lock-down-bra-only-unhooks-for-love-true-love/--

-- CNET 2014-01-24

• Like 1

Considering the number of ways I, and I'm sure 99% of other teenage boys (it was some time back), found to access the contents if the one-handed clip-flip didn't work then this device would need to be of a Fort Knox level of security.

Even if they lock the mantlepiece you can still stoke the fire.

Exactly. They seem to have their priorities upside down. bah.gif

But I think the Japanese have something of a boob fettish (among many other fettishes), so that may explain the choice of upper vs lower vault.