RBS Six Nations in Bangkok

millwall_fan

Does anyone know of any venues in Bangkok that will be showing Six Nations Rugby this weekend. I know Setanta have lost the rights and a Qatari company BEin has won them but no idea if any bars are up and running with their satellite yet. Also its (probably) election weekend. Hence my concern. Desperate to watch Wales v Italy at 9.30pm Saturday and would also like to see Ireland v Scotland at 10pm on Sunday on Sunday (and ideally the repeat of the England France game) that kicks off at midnight Sat/Sun. Any ideas. Can't wait to see Wales make it 3 championships in a row!!

Does anyone know of any venues in Bangkok that will be showing Six Nations Rugby this weekend. I know Setanta have lost the rights and a Qatari company BEin has won them but no idea if any bars are up and running with their satellite yet. Also its (probably) election weekend. Hence my concern. Desperate to watch Wales v Italy at 9.30pm Saturday and would also like to see Ireland v Scotland at 10pm on Sunday on Sunday (and ideally the repeat of the England France game) that kicks off at midnight Sat/Sun. Any ideas. Can't wait to see Wales make it 3 championships in a row!!

The Office Bar Sukhumvit Soi 33 will be showing the 6 Nations live with sound.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

you sound pretty definite about .The Office Bar' BKKBob. Might give that a try. Do you know if they will be offering alcoholic beverages to go with the rugby? I've also been told that the Sportsman on Suk soi 13 will definitely show the game, but they're not sure about the booze situation yet: Rugby and beer go so well together, I feel!

I stayed at home in the end and listened to the match on 5 Live Extra (with a VPN) and watched a major plays every few minutes as they were posted on You Tube. We'd laid in plenty of booze the day before so it was a good 2nd best. Doesn't compare with watching the match with a few like minded souls though. I was very impressed with the Sportsman bar on Soi 13, they sent me regular messages about the booze situation - I'll give it a try one of these days. A work colleague of mine went to Hua Hin for the weekend and said they were serving as normal, something I'd head about before - seems the way to 'beat the ban' is to go to Hua Hin!