Mover in Pattaya

crab

I am on the point of moving house from Soi Khao Talo to Ban Amphur. This is no great distance, but I do have a full house of furniture and, being a lazy old guy, would appreciate some help in packing and, of course, loading.

Can anyone recommend a good and moderately priced local company?

Moved a complete housefull of stuff from Soi Khao noi to Mabrachan area with just a pickup and driver plus his assistant. cheap and cheerful as well really good guy and completely trustworthy and careful, used him many times since for odds and ends, will PM you his phone number if you want to try him

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Moved a complete housefull of stuff from Soi Khao noi to Mabrachan area with just a pickup and driver plus his assistant. cheap and cheerful as well really good guy and completely trustworthy and careful, used him many times since for odds and ends, will PM you his phone number if you want to try him

Okay, please send his phone number to <removed as per forum Rules>

Edited by Rimmer
phone number and email removed as per forum rules

One post removed:

In using Thai Visa I agree:

17) Do not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in posts or signatures. Web addresses to non-commercial sites/blogs, or Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses, may be posted in a member's profile page.