pattya tips tricks secrets and helpful advice

infinity11

i know the topic has been done before but usually very useful so here is my latest:

there are many white vans on suk rd with large orange writing in thai (on the front) you can flag down for short or long distances
they are much faster and more comfortable than baht buses and songtaos and cost only a bit more

• Like 2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give the ladyboys a try. They're loads of fun and much more sexy and versatile than your run of the mill ladygirl sex-worker. You know you want to and it may start a whole new lifestyle for you.

I'd rather have my nipples chewed off by a pack of soi dogs.

Whatever turns you on mate. You must be like a pig in <deleted> living in Thailand.

Give the ladyboys a try. They're loads of fun and much more sexy and versatile than your run of the mill ladygirl sex-worker. You know you want to and it may start a whole new lifestyle for you.

They're loads of fun and rob you beat you up and are very unstable.

Yes for sure I'll give them a try based on your comments.cheesy.gif

They're loads of fun and rob you beat you up and are very unstable.

Yes for sure I'll give them a try based on your comments.cheesy.gif

Good to know, I'm sure you'll be very pleased.

Most normal people do not have the urge to become homosexual but whatever floats your boat I suppose

• Like 2

Keep as far away as possible from expats you meet in the bar.

They will only either try to borrow money or try to get some free drinks.

Or depress you cheesy.gif

For that, they do not even need to speak. Facial expression, attire and manner is enough to achieve that laugh.png

The ultimate is when they start to argue they have not received 1 baht change after having waited for hours

• Like 2

Posted Today, 02:44

i know the topic has been done before but usually very useful so here is my latest:

there are many white vans on suk rd with large orange writing in thai (on the front) you can flag down for short or long distances

they are much faster and more comfortable than baht buses and songtaos and cost only a bit more

Yes, then you can play Russian Roulette without having a revolver. They are easy to spot since they pass on the left, no matter what the traffic conditions are

When you hear the sound of a bell ringing...run to that bar and grab a seat and pretend you've been sitting there the whole time. Failing this, look for a beer bar wi a deer in the headlights farang tourists with two or three hostesses around his neck and take a seat...it won't be long before he starts ringing the bell and the free drinks come forth.

• Like 1

Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

"A month" can mean anything from 3 months to 10 years when uttered by a bargirl telling you how long they have worked in a bar.

If you find yourself saying, "but she is different". Clutch your testicles, give them a very hard twist and wake up and smell the coffee.

95% of us are not handsome.

• Like 1

Granted I never made it to pataya the last time I was there, but this advice seems to work where ever I go, "hands in pocket, crank in pants, and stupid look on face, and watch it happen to someone else". YMMV but this has kept me out of endless amounts of distress, and equally entertained at the show we call life as it carries on. Another bit (also world common) is "If it sounds to good to be true, it is too good to be true."

The last time I was in BKK, I got a ride from a motorcycle taxi that was like a fair ground bumper car ride. I got off paid the suicidal nutbar, then he had the audacity to stick his hand out ask me for a tip (after almost getting me killed twice in less than a kilometre), I told him "Wise man say eat no yellow snow", and disappeared into a 7-11, he was still trying to figure it all out when I can back 10 minutes later.

Best fun I had the entire trip.

• Like 1

brillant reply well done

I have never tried that is it satisfying in the sexual sense of the word