pattya tips tricks secrets and helpful advice

infinity11

Give the ladyboys a try. They're loads of fun and much more sexy and versatile than your run of the mill ladygirl sex-worker. You know you want to and it may start a whole new lifestyle for you.

Most normal people do not have the urge to become homosexual but whatever floats your boat I suppose

Most gay people (homosexuals as you call them) don't consider themselves to be abnormal. But, whatever floats YOUR boat, I suppose.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give the ladyboys a try. They're loads of fun and much more sexy and versatile than your run of the mill ladygirl sex-worker. You know you want to and it may start a whole new lifestyle for you.

Most normal people do not have the urge to become homosexual but whatever floats your boat I suppose

Agreed, they're just born that way. It's the abnormal people who have the urge to become heterosexual that we have to worry about.

Most gay people (homosexuals as you call them) don't consider themselves to be abnormal. But, whatever floats YOUR boat, I suppose.

The correct term for guy people is homosexual is it not?

I have nothing against gay people but OMGiminpattaya should realize that not everyone likes having ladyboys rammed down their throats ..... except himself of course

• Like 2

"Most gay people (homosexuals as you call them) don't consider themselves to be abnormal"

-And indeed they are not. And most gay people do not date men dressed up as females: leave that for the straights.

Possibly those who do date or sleep with ladyboys are not as straight as you like to believe.thumbsup.gif

"Most gay people (homosexuals as you call them) don't consider themselves to be abnormal"

-And indeed they are not. And most gay people do not date men dressed up as females: leave that for the straights.

Possibly those who do date or sleep with ladyboys are not as straight as you like to believe.thumbsup.gif

You guys are both very confused people so don't opine on things you know nothing about (at least from personal experience apparently). Just stay in your binary little worldS and let the rest of us enjoy the full spectrum of what humanity has to offer :)

You guys are both very confused people so don't opine on things you know nothing about (at least from personal experience apparently). Just stay in your binary little worldS and let the rest of us enjoy the full spectrum of what humanity has to offer smile.png

You are correct to assume that i know nothing about it.

I do however know that when a man has sex with another man, he is no longer straight.

I am glad to hear you found what humanity had to offer, though never realized your ultimate was ladyboys, but whatever rocks your boat

Edited by whoisyourdaddy

You guys are both very confused people so don't opine on things you know nothing about (at least from personal experience apparently). Just stay in your binary little worldS and let the rest of us enjoy the full spectrum of what humanity has to offer smile.png

You are correct to assume that i know nothing about it.

I do however know that when a man has sex with another man, he is no longer straight.

I am glad to hear you found what humanity had offer, though never realized your ultimate was ladyboys, but whatever rocks your boat

Let's get back on topic...tips, tricks, and helpful advice. Sign up for all the free and not so free membership cards from.merchants around town. They get you lots if free and reduced cost stuff all year long. Even the pay ones usually give you back the membership cost in free stuff. Particularly recommended are the Swenson, Black Canyon, Zen Card (Japanese food), The One Card (Central Dept Store), and Spot Card (Tops Market). There are many more...these are just some I have.

• Like 1

The One Card (Central Dept Store), and Spot Card (Tops Market).

If you do sign up for the free One Card/Tops Card (mine is the Expat card with two different sides), remember to cash in your ~@/#&!

points before the end of the quarter, at which time they disappear forever.

I keep forgetting.

• Like 2

Just remember, the short time room and the short time deals are the greatest gifts offered to farangs.

No need to make a commitment; just have fun, one hour at a time.

Pay per hour. Never buy anything in Thailand that you can't put on an airplane to take home. Some examples of things to buy:

Underwear

T-shirt

Rice

Drinks

Hat

Some examples of things NEVER to buy.

House

Condo

Gold

Motocy

car

land

farm

wife/gf

investment

business

coffee shop

English/Russian/Japanese, Chinese course for girlfriend/wife

etc......

Just remember, the short time room and the short time deals are the greatest gifts offered to farangs.

Pay per hour. Never buy anything in Thailand that you can't put on an airplane to take home. Some examples of things to buy:

Underwear

T-shirt

Rice

Drinks

Hat

House

Condo

Gold

Motocy

car

land

farm

wife/gf

investment

business

coffee shop

etc......

Daft lists.

Underwear

T-shirt

Rice

Drinks

Hat

House

Condo

Gold

Motocy

car

land

farm

wife/gf

investment

business

coffee shop

etc......

Better yet if you even considering this post of utter nonsense, then do not come at all and skip Thailand

God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve !!!!

• Like 1

God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve !!!!

Your wit just floors me...quick I close the Oscar Wilde Prize nominations for this year and move that it be awarded by unanimous acclamation to Nanapong! Edited by OMGImInPattaya

Underwear

T-shirt

Rice

Drinks

Hat

House

Condo

Gold

Motocy

car

land

farm

wife/gf

investment

business

coffee shop

etc......

Gold is a good buy at the moment. Around 19500 baht per one baht weight. And it's rising. I bought 10 baht gold last month at 18600 baht per one baht weight. It has already appreciated and worth 8k nore than I paid for it.

Why not buy a motorcycle? To rent a motorcycle costs around 2.5k a month or 30k a year. Buy one for around 25k and keep it for two years and you are 35k up on rental prices.

I agree with some of your post but not the above two examples.

Don't bother trying to drive anywhere in Pattaya at the weekends, unless hours of fun in a traffic jam with nowhere to park is your bag.

The F word, mentioned before can get you into serious bother even when used in normal conversation, so don't say it to Thai people in any context, can make quick enemies.

Girls, (falang) don't show out too much, the( Thai, Cambo., etc.,) men think your asking for it if too much white flesh is on display,the " can't control themselves " syndrome kicks in however much bs that is.

Smile a lot and be polite, "mai ow kap" will send most pushy vendors on their way with no ill feeling, F*** Off will likely get you a kicking.

Apart from that, enjoy the circus, best people watching venue around.

This thread is about tips, tricks and secrets in Pattaya.

As we know now more about gays and ladyboys than we expected when opening that topic, I strongly suggest to discuss henceforth things like tips tricks and secrets in Pattaya and leave the gay and ladyboy stuff to other, dedicated threads.

B)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Go out and buy a motorbike if you are here for longer. I got one on finance and the 2.5K I save on rental are already half the monthly payments and within 6 months it is gonna be mine, never pay again.

Edited by MaikB84
  • Like 1

Go out and buy a motorbike if you are here for longer. I got one on finance and the 2.5K I save on rental are already half the monthly payments and within 6 months it is gonna be mine, never pay again.

Buy a car instead as when your in the inevitable accident, its better to have metal covering your skin than the other way around.

Also, the cops won't hassle you and Thais and your fellow expats won't laugh at you.

Buy a car instead as when your in the inevitable accident, its better to have metal covering your skin than the other way around.

Also, the cops won't hassle you and Thais and your fellow expats won't laugh at you.

Actually, think its the other way round... zipping along in your scooter through grid locked traffic... friend of mine said it took him 3 hours to get of town during the Fireworks festival few months ago..

I live on the east-side and would say my truck has crossed Sukumvit rd about 3 times in the last 5 years ! (excluding Makro & Tesco)

Anyone living in Pattaya is missing out loads by not utilizing the freedom a scooter brings !...

• Like 1

I'd rather have my nipples chewed off by a pack of soi dogs.

very similar i should imagine

• Like 1

Actually, think its the other way round... zipping along in your scooter through grid locked traffic... friend of mine said it took him 3 hours to get of town during the Fireworks festival few months ago..

I live on the east-side and would say my truck has crossed Sukumvit rd about 3 times in the last 5 years ! (excluding Makro & Tesco)

Anyone living in Pattaya is missing out loads by not utilizing the freedom a scooter brings !...

Especially during the rainy season.