Southern post exchange centres still unable to distribute ballots, boxes

Lite Beer

So the argument is get rid of incompetence, corruption and law breaking by............. incompetence corruption and law breaking... great start to a new day rolleyes.gif

Nobody who chants the mantra for either side is going to respond to this statement. It is just too obviously true to be criticized by the people running around with branding irons in their fists.

Nice phrase.

In a very related comment, I am looking for information about elected reps from the south, in regards to their religious affiliation. I have not found squat. There is an island in the Philippines called Mindanao, predominantly Muslim, but s o m e h o w Catholic candidates always get elected...and I wonder if that is also the case in Thailand, with a Thainess that exudes a Buddhist flavor.

Is there no law and order in this Land?

No since the Shinawatras showed all and sundry how easy it was to flout the law and get away with it.

I think it was long before that, but your biased and ignorant comment is noted.

Edited by prvtdetdave

Is there no law and order in this Land?

No since the Shinawatras showed all and sundry how easy it was to flout the law and get away with it.

Because Thailand was completely corruption free before the Shinawatras came and will be completely corruption free once they leave, right?

Thaksin's corruption by far outstripped others before him.

Ignorant rubbish.

In a very related comment, I am looking for information about elected reps from the south, in regards to their religious affiliation. I have not found squat. There is an island in the Philippines called Mindanao, predominantly Muslim, but s o m e h o w Catholic candidates always get elected...and I wonder if that is also the case in Thailand, with a Thainess that exudes a Buddhist flavor.

False, Mindanao is the largest southern island and has areas dominated by Muslims, but the Island as a whole is a Catholic majority.