Impossible to be 'Just Friends' with Thai women?

fish fingers

Friendzone alert, my god no-one here got game? It works with all females and you don't gotta bang 'em to enjoy it. Flirt, charm, entice, tease, seduce. Enjoy women for what they are, emotional beings who want stimulation and fun. Ye gods you can be friends AND enjoy the banter/sexual tension, live a little.

The beta males here hear it daily: "Let's just be friends!"

And, being trained in equality and respect to women, they subserviently comply.

Real men have real male friends and don't care to be "just friends" to women.

Nice to hear your opinion...although I do not follow any logic there.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My longtime ex-gf is my best Thai friend these days... We have no bf/gf issues anymore, and there is NO sexual tension, which makes things a lot easier smile.png We talk Thai style (not too serious subjects), but she tells me all of her man issues/problems, which gives me great insight in Thai female thinking.

My longtime ex-gf is my best Thai friend these days... We have no bf/gf issues anymore, and there is NO sexual tension, which makes things a lot easier smile.png We talk Thai style (not too serious subjects), but she tells me all of her man issues/problems, which gives me great insight in Thai female thinking.

And you typed this post while sitting in the closet.

Edited by FiftyTwo
  • Like 1

Women friends?? Why humanize the enemy?? Why would men want to be friends with women?? I can proudly say that Have zero female friends. Women have a very specific purpose in my life.

Women are dreamwreckers. I keep them at a distance. I am surprised that men still protect women even after all the crap that women do to screw up a man's life. I guess some men neverlearn.

Yeah, I suppose you're bound to feel that way when every woman you ever met after the age of 30 probably asked you for financial compensation. Never mind, eh?

The beta males here hear it daily: "Let's just be friends!"

And, being trained in equality and respect to women, they subserviently comply.

Real men have real male friends and don't care to be "just friends" to women.

Oh really??!! Well, if you and the other jokers are so "alpha", why are they here paying their wives/GFs a stipend to be with them?

Surely as "alpha males", your bald pates and swollen bellies shouldn't impact upon your status as real men because, hey, "real men don't pay", right?

Real men don't have wives or girlfriends. They don't bother to keep women around them. Having a wife or girlfriend is not cool. Having a female friend is not cool either. Real men have guy friends and use females for a single purpose. There is nothing wrong paying for services rendered. Girlfriends and housewives while you think are free tend to be the most expensive.

• Like 1

Real men don't have wives or girlfriends. They don't bother to keep women around them. Having a wife or girlfriend is not cool. Having a female friend is not cool either. Real men have guy friends and use females for a single purpose. There is nothing wrong paying for services rendered. Girlfriends and housewives while you think are free tend to be the most expensive.

Moderators get rid of this guy. He has posted a whole series of misogynistic and disgusting women hating sexist posts. Why do you allow it?

• Like 1

Have to disagree. Have had female friends and went on photo trips and traveled around Bangkok. They were from

very conservative backgrounds, and appreciated a clean relationship. I think it is up to the lady. As long as they

can be friends without complications involving a relationship they are happy.

Dont hate women. Just dont understand why men find it important to keep women as friends and let them control your lives. Want guys to man up and get control again. Tomleykis.com

Check it out.

LOL!

To be honest, mate, it sounds like you're afraid of women. Real men aren't afraid of women

Dunno about you but I never lost control in the first place.

I don't find it "important" to keep women as friends but if you like someone's personality, you like it whether they're male or female.

Obviously, you got stung pretty bad in the past but you can't get past the pain of the emasculation.

Sad, really

Very possible! I have so many Thai female friends that my "real" Thai GF sometimes gets jealous. Then she meets them and jealousy quickly is over. She realizes they have nothing in common with me other than being good friends.

Her and I try to find boyfriends for them but so far we haven't been successful. The men we meet are better off at a bar. My GF agrees with me that it is really easy to meet women here, when men look in the right places. Both men and women want a better life and a solid relationship. Women look for money, honesty, and security. Men on the other hand are mostly vain looking for eye candy. Most men don't look for personality or brains. At least the ones I've met. And there are many women who are very attractive and have a great personality but usually they are already taken. True in every country.

I have met all my lady friends in the most unlikely places. On a Baht bus, shopping center, on a klong boat going up a river, and a several hotel clerks. All above average in looks and every one college educated. My GF was a hired to cook at a friends party. That was 8 years ago. I say just don't try to hard...they're out there. JMHO...smile.png

Never had a Friend, Male or Female, who had nothing on common with me.

How does that work?

Very possible! I have so many Thai female friends that my "real" Thai GF sometimes gets jealous. Then she meets them and jealousy quickly is over. She realizes they have nothing in common with me other than being good friends.

Her and I try to find boyfriends for them but so far we haven't been successful. The men we meet are better off at a bar. My GF agrees with me that it is really easy to meet women here, when men look in the right places. Both men and women want a better life and a solid relationship. Women look for money, honesty, and security. Men on the other hand are mostly vain looking for eye candy. Most men don't look for personality or brains. At least the ones I've met. And there are many women who are very attractive and have a great personality but usually they are already taken. True in every country.

I have met all my lady friends in the most unlikely places. On a Baht bus, shopping center, on a klong boat going up a river, and a several hotel clerks. All above average in looks and every one college educated. My GF was a hired to cook at a friends party. That was 8 years ago. I say just don't try to hard...they're out there. JMHO...smile.png

How does that work?

You must be pretty lonely then. Being in "common" with someone means having similar likes and dislikes but not necessarily being compatible. My lady friends and I enjoy the same things together but to be living together...forget it!

OP, if your are married or have a girlfriend then that explains why they do not want to hang out with you. It's like them asking for trouble, drama and unwanted attention. Also there is a level of respect for you wife or girlfriend unless you are open, honest and upfront about your friendship with them to your wife or GF, even then it does not sound right still for you and them to be hanging out on a regular basis.

If you are single, it could be because they think you want sex, so they shy away from being friend with you. I mean really can men befriend with hot girls without any sexual attention?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 2

How does that work?

Well, you only call or hang out with them when you need/want something from them. That is how it work.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

"Also realizing the inevitable fits of jealousy from the thai girlfriend may be justified. The last time I stepped out with a thai lady friend (who comes from a very good family) she knocked back the cocktails and 'accosted' me in the lift. tongue.png"

and I stopped reading....seriously get one would you

Seriously wipe the chip off your shoulder, I'm clearly stating that a girl's background isn't an indicator of behaviour.

"Also realizing the inevitable fits of jealousy from the thai girlfriend may be justified. The last time I stepped out with a thai lady friend (who comes from a very good family) she knocked back the cocktails and 'accosted' me in the lift. tongue.png"

and I stopped reading....seriously get one would you

Seriously wipe the chip off your shoulder, I'm clearly stating that a girl's background isn't an indicator of behaviour.

Why did you bring the good family bit into the subject when you merely stated in the first paragraph a Thai lady at the start ? So are we talking about Thai women in general or ones from 'very good families' ?

I always wonder why a normal guy wants to be "friend" with a girl. What is REALLY hidden behind that wish?

OK I know that there are relationship and friendship between "man" and female, but that is normally restricted

between "??" and females and not normal men and females....

But that is maybe just me, have never had any urge to be buddy and mate with a girl.... too much unlike eachother I

guess...

Glegolo..

• Like 1

most of my thai friends are female.

it is possible.

there is always flirtation, and i have slept with a number of them all of whom remain good freinds after the fact.

Anyone one who spouts truisms like "Thai girls won't be alone with a guy unless happy to do the bed thing." is either spouting nonsense or trapped in 1982 or earlier.

i agree and have a number of Thai female friends.