where can we buy a used xbox 360 in bkk?

TPDH

I have one that I am thinking about selling. It is chipped. I would include all of the games I have (around 30 of them). However, I would certainly not sell it as low as 4,000. The minimum I would probably accept for it is 6,000, but I haven't given it a great deal of thought. I haven't had time to think about it. I spend too much time working to get much use out of it. I figure it would be better off in someone's hands that might get to enjoy playing it. I check the classified ads here and several other sites. Craigslist is good for things like this as well. However, I have never seen one offered at such a low price. You might be able to find one at Klong Thom market for that price, but you should be prepared to haggle!

Used electronic goods here are usually price WAY above what they'd be worth back home, often 75+% of the new price rather than the 15-30% it should be.

Try the resources suggested here but also shop on ebay etc back home, and I'm pretty sure you'll find it's worth having something sent over, as long as you don't get screwed by customs - have a friend re-pack it with some old clothes etc and send surface post without a high insurance value.