dell online shop prices and warranty?

Sandman77

Hello!
i want order a 17.,3" Notelbook on the dell thailand hompage,but i dont see any prices?

is it not possible to order direct at the dell company,only in the rerseller shops?

how i can find out the prices online?

does dell thailand also have worldwide garanty for one year,with home repair service?

someone told me,that this service is worldwide,no matter where you bought the pc,another source on the net says,in thailand is no worldwide garanty avalible?!

does someone knows more?

there are reseller sites all around, and prices are listed. just one quick link : www.ilovedell.com prices are listed.

used to buy at reseller shop, Dell concept store by Itrinity, 4/f Fortune Tower. good shop, reliable.

some Dell hardware from home country and Dell provides the next-business-day on-site service here. meaning, worldwide NBD service is applied here.

some Dell computers and monitors purchased here, per product Dell offers NBD on-site as well. BUT, NOT all products.

not sure Thailand purchase entitled to worldwide NBD. if needed I can checked my documents.

We use Dell in the office - all bought direct from Dell Thailand and all with 3 year on site warrantly. The on-site warranty service is very good - probably because they get so much practice as they are always going wrong!

Now shifting to Asus who also have a worldwide warrantly but they don't seem to need it.

I ordered monitors from Dell online a couple of years ago. Change the site to Malaysia and the prices you see there should be similar to what you will pay in Thailand. Use the contact details on the Thai site to ring or e-mail them your question. They have English speaking staff who responded quickly back when I needed some assistance.

Is this the one you want?

http://www.invadeit.co.th/category/notebooks-laptops/dell/17-inch-monitor/

Edited by kkerry