Any idea what could have done this?

Docno

The people in the place next to my girlfriend's shop in Amnat Charoen sent her this photo today. It's the back of their car which they park in a shared grassy area behind a row of shops. We haven't seen the car for ourselves (we're in Singapore at the moment), but they don't seem to be the type to pull a prank (though others of course could be pulling a prank on them). They believe it was done by 'a Naga' and that it represents good fortune. To my inexpert eyes, it looks like a snake, but I don't know if/why/how a snake would go up on a car. I'd also think that a snake would leave a more 'blurred' print due to its movement. So what could it be? A prank by someone? A (big?) snake?

F8AB4E07105646F6BA5122077EBCDD99.jpg

• Like 1

I'm thinking a snake, slug, or snail. Leaning towards a slug.

There are centipedes in TL that big. Saw a dead one on the road on Koh Somet that must have been a foot long. I dont go into the woods off tail anymore in TL whistling.gif But centipedes walks with its body off the ground on the feet of their legs. I don't see that pattern happening with a pede.

So leaning towards a slug, worm or a snail (something wet and wiggly). regardless, it was a big-un!blink.png