Posture Support Brace in chiang mai

leosuntime

I need to be more trusting...

I went into PhamaChoice on Suthep Rd. the other day looking for an XXL size knee brace in a very specific brand. They only had XL size in stock which is just a tad too tight to be comfortable, so I asked if they could special order it. The young woman said 'give me your phone number and I'll call you.' I gave her my card, knowing in my heart of hearts that I'd really have to go to my trusted local pharma-lady (the one just inside Thapae Gate right side 50 meters up Rachadamnern Rd) if I wanted something this unusual, but was passing by Pharma-Choice and figured I'd give it a shot. I'd get to my regular pharmacy the next day.

About two hours later I received a phone call from the young woman at PharmaChoice telling me that she would have it in stock within a week to ten days, and would call me when it arrived. Didn't ask for a deposit. Didn't ask for me to come in and fill out a sales order. Nothing. Just got on the ball, checked with Supply, and called me back as soon as she had the information. I like that!

I'll deal with this shop again!

Edited by FolkGuitar

I just bought my posture support brace from pharma choice

I thought I would have to go into the chiang mai city center to find one but this place had everything even though It was way out of town.

the lady there spoke beautiful english too and was so nice. she helped me put the brace on. then she got me a bigger brace and helped me to that one on too.

it was only 450b, now im in a coffee shop with perfect posture drinking a coffee

lets hope my muscles get stronger so I can tackle the bad posture habit.

thanks for your help tvf